Buddy stopped going to the gym

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm slightly bothered that my buddy have decided to stop going to the gym. He is still toned all over the place but I'm starting to think he is feeling too comfortable with me that he doesn't need to put some effort into keeping me turned on.

A while ago before we started doing each other I asked him what was making him head to the gym ever so regularly and he told me that it was to get girls interested.

If I stopped doing him, do you think he'll be compelled to start going to the gym again? Or should I see it as a good thing that he's pleased with my performance that he doesn't think it's necessary to tone up and find other girls?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Being in a relationship is NO excuse to stop what we like / love doing. I think this happens to the best of us though, then usually it takes someone or something to kick our butt back in gear and get back to the things we were doing before we met someone.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you two should work out together. that way you won't get flabby while he stays fit and toned. Showing interest in other men is really pretty rude and inconsiderate, just be honest by telling in order to keep you he must keep himself fit.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm slightly bothered that my buddy have decided to stop going to the gym. He is still toned all over the place but I'm starting to think he is feeling too comfortable with me that he doesn't need to put some effort into keeping me turned on.

A while ago before we started doing each other I asked him what was making him head to the gym ever so regularly and he told me that it was to get girls interested.

If I stopped doing him, do you think he'll be compelled to start going to the gym again? Or should I see it as a good thing that he's pleased with my performance that he doesn't think it's necessary to tone up and find other girls?

Well, if it is important...Why not buy some weights, weight bench, barbells, dumbbells, and other weight training equipment? Both of you can workout at your place. Or his place?
If he isn't in the mood for the gym...you can speak your mind...that you want a fit guy as a sex partner and he isn't as fit as you would like him to be. And he can tell you whether or not he is wanting to comply.

If not, you should meet guys who are in the gym professionally who are fit and have sex with those guys.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most people, including myself are not professional gym goers. While I certainly wouldn't like to see my partner let himself go so much that I get turned off, what he does gymwise is his choice. I think the majority of us are off and on regarding the gym. We see ourselves beginning to get out of shape again and return back to the gym to get back to where we were. If he put on a bit of weight and took it off, put it back on, etc., I'd consider it one of the things people in general do. I think most of us put on a few, take it off, put on a few again, take it off, etc. For most, the gym is not a fun place. I like it myself, but some days I have to dig pretty deep in my self discipline pool to go. Every now and then I do, in fact, take a break.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Maybe he lost his fuckbuddy from the gym showers or sauna, and he has you, so no more need for the gym... If he gets flabby, tell him to go back to the gym. Trust me, he'd rather hear that from you, than you're leaving him because he turned into a walrus.