buddy's 6x5 pics

buddy43610: just thought i would post some pictures of my average size penis. i'm working on penis enlargement techniques and foreskin restoration. anyone have any advice for enlargement? thanks. buddy

Finnmark: "Is it possible to make it bigger ?" Yes. Lots of people decry the Jes-Extender, probably because of:

(a) Its extreme cost (that's understandable).
(b) They expect it to work in weeks ... it won't. It takes perseverance over a long period of time.

But it works for me.

9cyclops9: But remember, the JES isn't the only option. There are many ways to increase penis size. But they do all take time and dedication. And if you don't want to shell out $700 for the JES, excercises are the way to go. And some people prefer them even if they could shell out the big bucks. Another device that is almost identical to the JES is called the PeniStretcher. Check out my post called "JES Extender alternative." Good luck.

John

HUMONGOUS: other than for the sake of appearance , can someone please tell me why someone would want to increase their penis size with all of the known associated risks that come with doing so. what are the benefits of doing so.? you can certainly please a partner without having a big schlong. are we that concerned with penis size that there are folks who are willing to risk injury to attain another 1-3 inches at the most?

Krowax: I've gained an inch in length and 0.5" in about 7 months. PE is safe as long as you don't overdo it.