buddys cock size estimate

snow flake

Sexy Member
Media
hello all . I have posted pics of my friends cock who sent on my phone . it was how it all started with my girlfriend liking his cock . and well she only fucked him once .she wanted see what a big cock feels like .as she has been only with a few men.shes 57 yrs old.anyways all went well.but my question is.what size would u estimate .length and girth..thxs dick 027.JPG
dick 025.JPG
dick 023.JPG

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hello all . I have posted pics of my friends cock who sent on my phone . it was how it all started with my girlfriend liking his cock . and well she only fucked him once .she wanted see what a big cock feels like .as she has been only with a few men.shes 57 yrs old.anyways all went well.but my question is.what size would u estimate .length and girth..thxs View attachment 60577731 View attachment 60577791 View attachment 60577921
as a straight guy who is married, that looks to be thicker than long.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello all . I have posted pics of my friends cock who sent on my phone . it was how it all started with my girlfriend liking his cock . and well she only fucked him once .she wanted see what a big cock feels like .as she has been only with a few men.shes 57 yrs old.anyways all went well.but my question is.what size would u estimate .length and girth..
You say that your wife that had sex with the supposed penis owner doesn’t know how big is it? (If anyone knows is an ex) and asked an old ex to send to her current boyfriend a dick picture.
That story doesn’t add up, and if you visit ask a woman you will realize that men are obsessed by his penis not woman.
So that fuzzy picture must be yours and I guess 5 in or less, because of the wird angle low quality and need for validation.
Anyway if you could ask for the price of the 10 inch contest if they add the sizes of the 3 pictures.