Buddy's friend is tryin to steal his girl

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone got any advice for one of my buddy's. He has been into a girl for a while. It is a rough situation because his friend that he went to for advice and all is now trying to steal his girl. He is continually crossing the lines and won't stop even after being talked to about it multiple times.

Any serious advice?

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe he should talk with the girl, say how he feels and explain what is going on. If she lets herself get stolen by the sneaky charactor, she isn't worth fretting over.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
This isn't the behaviour of a friend.

If he's been talked to already, it's up to her. Hopefully (for your buddy) she is a good judge of character.

Personally, in these situations I like to take the high road: Make my feelings for her clear, tell her how I see things, but make it clear that she has to make a definitive decision. And if she chooses him, I'd proceed to stomp the shit out of him.

(ok, so it's not quite such a high road. Feel free to ignore the last sentence of the previous paragraph, which is less than serious advice.)

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that it is all up to the girl, so talking about it with her would be good.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't the behaviour of a friend.

If he's been talked to already, it's up to her. Hopefully (for your buddy) she is a good judge of character.

Personally, in these situations I like to take the high road: Make my feelings for her clear, tell her how I see things, but make it clear that she has to make a definitive decision. And if she chooses him, I'd proceed to stomp the shit out of him.

(ok, so it's not quite such a high road. Feel free to ignore the last sentence of the previous paragraph, which is less than serious advice.)

Very well said. (except that last sentence :biggrin1: )

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's not his "girl" just becuase he likes her. It's a fair game, he has to act first and show that he wants her more.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given the limited amount of info thus far, I can only say this:

Keep in mind that on a subconcious level, this girl is eating up the attention she's getting. She may SAY to him she doesnt like the conflict, but thats probably not the case.

The girl: There should be no question in her mind about this (if she is worthy of a relationship.) Your buddy doesnt deserve some love triangle, drama bullshit. If she is being shady in all of this...tell him to tell the chick to take a hike...

The dude: Any guy who butts in on a taken woman, is a lowlife worthy of nothing less than a hospital visit. I call these guys "butt-sniffers" because they are like a dog going around sniffing any ass thats in their vicinity. These are men of extremely poor character, and if the chick starts digging the butt-sniffer, then the problem is solved and the bitch can take a hike.

...OB

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a lot of details on the situation but if he has feelings for this girl then he needs to confront her with them and if she isn't willing to respect them and not tell this other guy off then find another girl she isn't worth it.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Especially because the butt-sniffer likely wouldn't know the girl without the buddy. That's an opportunist - no friend of mine.

In respect to butt-sniffers...:rolleyes: Sometimes the sniffee doesnt reveal they are taken:mad:

But that isnt the case here. He is a douche bag.

...OB

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would never steal a friends girl. In my opinion, your buddy needs to assert himself. Tell this friend "back the fuck off, or I'll stomp the shit out of you".

Tell the girl, him or me.

Problem solved.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it sounds pathetic but if the guy gets your mates girlfriend that someone needs to give him a good kicking. People shouldn't be able to get away with that

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Well I guess they had a meeting and his friend filled him on on it, he apologized finally and said he won't do it anymore.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This girl isn't your friend's property. If he feels threatened by anyone else coming on to her then maybe he doesn't have that much to offer her and she should be with someone else. My advice to your friend would be to focus on what it is he has to offer and what it is that he can bring to the relationship, not on eliminating competition.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girl isn't your friend's property. If he feels threatened by anyone else coming on to her then maybe he doesn't have that much to offer her and she should be with someone else. My advice to your friend would be to focus on what it is he has to offer and what it is that he can bring to the relationship, not on eliminating competition.
That might be true but if it's your mate and he's in the middle of hitting on the girl then it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't try and jump in and try getting her for yourself. Your mates should come first

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That might be true but if it's your mate and he's in the middle of hitting on the girl then it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't try and jump in and try getting her for yourself. Your mates should come first

I agree it's kind of a shitty thing for a friend to do, but the OP wasn't asking a philosophical question about friendship, he was asking for advice to give his friend. I know I'm not in the majority, but personally I feel that no relationship is sacred and that people should be with whom they want to be with, simple as that. I'm not the possessive or jealous type, and feel that if someone cheats there's usually a good reason.

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At some level I agree with NIC, but ultimately how many relationships would survive if the members were constantly being propositioned? (I know this isn't the situation, but it seems to me that there have to be some barriers, a some sense that someone is off limits (though not utterly inviolabe) if relationships are going to exist at all. This comes out to: all of the responsibility for staying faithful probably shouldn't rest on the partners in the relationship, other people should act with some level (though not absolute) deference to their status as in a relationship.