Oh my god, thank GODOur king got a perm and it’s the best decision ever, he’s so handsome wow
THANK THE LORDOur king got a perm and it’s the best decision ever, he’s so handsome wow
His hair looks so much better here tooIve been obsessed with him recently and just thought about zooming on his phone in this pic lmao you can kind of see his uncensored ass
Has he deleted this now? I cant find it bc he posts about 15 videos a day yapping shiteHuge bulge in new tiktok? Is he hung? I always assumed he was average or a tad smaller lmao
probably lmao everyone was commenting about the bulge and he was not having itHas he deleted this now? I cant find it bc he posts about 15 videos a day yapping shite![]()
![]()
just doubled checked and it’s still there. it was posted on 1-31probably lmao everyone was commenting about the bulge and he was not having it
Ooh stun, ill have a look haha.just doubled checked and it’s still there. it was posted on 1-31
Probably not he’s a prude and pretty rudeis it worth subbing to his patron?
he is not nearly hot enough to warrant such a shit personalityYeah he has switched it up a lot. From flaunting his body and enjoying the praise (and money/gifts) to not wanting lust attention and being rude about it. Still wants the money though. I assume. Used to talk, made one joke about how it seems he posts for the attention and he flipped out. So I unfollowed everywhere. I do check in here to see if there anything worth seeing.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.