Bug butt...

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm curious to hear some opinions on sex with girls who have some junk in the trunk. I'm not talking about a girl whose butt's got a butt, just some extra cushion. Any positions work better/worse than others? Thoughts in general, advantages/disadvantages...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously I am not as long as you (holy shit)...but at 8 inches in length I still find some positions difficult such as doggie-style....with a woman who has not only a healthy butt but also thick thighs. There is practically a 4-inch gap between the surface of her ass and actually hitting pink.

Her on top is much better, but even then if she has big thighs, it can again prove to be difficult to penetrate her completely.

Now that I think of it...the more "cushion" she has surrounding the vagina, the tougher it will be to get balls-deep.

Not every big girl is a size queen, but most I have met typically are. Perhaps if it didn't take 9 inches of dick to achieve 3 inches of penetration then they may change their minds :)

I love women of all sizes and thats God's honest truth...but I find it easier to have sex with leaner women.

OmahaBeef

Horsehungjock

Experimental Member
Media
dear lord i love women with big asses, its a fetish of mine, (im black it comes in the manual)

i usually only go for girls with big asses and i love to work them doggystyle, just try some angels man, have her arch her back some, im like 7-7.5 depending on how horny i am and i have had no problem getting balls deep in that pussy

have her arch her back and not only will you get balls deep you can make her go wild and nice long strokes will make that pussy talk to you

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good call bro...almost like the more she arches, the closer her pussy will be to the surface of her ass. Now that I think about it, it was hard to do while standing and while she was on all fours. Looking back, had she let her face down on the bed it coulda made my job so much easier...

I love a big ass too :)

OmahaBeef