Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HTML:
http://www.omgblog.com/2010/04/omg_hes_naked_bug_hall.php

OMG Blog is reporting to have found a profile of actor Bug hall on xpeeps which is a hook-up site. One shows him erect. OMG is not 100% sure it's him, but it looks like him.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty cute, and was sexy in "American Pie Presents: The Book of Love".

Also, he kinda looks like Canadian actor Matt Austin (Bridge from Power Rangers SPD, among other roles).

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is what Bug Tweeted a couple of hours ago.

Thanks to everyone for being supportive. Learning to laugh at myself was one of the first things I learned. These things happen :)

I think it is him.

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It definatly was his profile. I have an account there and saw the pics. Unfortuantly i was dumb and didnt think to save them at all. BUT it was him. He probably had to delete the profile after the link was posted becuse he probably got bombarted with messeges and friend requests. its unfortunate. He coudl have atleast just put it on private.

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
And so... I have returned after almost 2 years... You last visited: 11-15-2010 at 08:49 PM. I'm surprised I missed this. One of my friends mentioned Bug Hall as having a small penis and I asked how would he even know... it was really a random comment. He mentioned he had pics and when I searched... good ol lpsg. He's not small... he's not huge either...

Reactions: Ljenk12