Bugger - Princess Tasha's gone

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_crackoff, Aug 17, 2010.

1. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

There's too many good women who have left these pages recently.

I always liked Tash, she was gentler, & more considered than most, had wonderful funbags, a pretty face, a genuine personality, & best of all, quite a raucous, filthy mind.:wink:

I know she had a few issues here in the last week,& I asked her to hold off any decision, but to no avail.:frown1:

It's such a shame that 4 long standing members, all strong women have left, & haven't had, I believe, enough support from the mods.:mad:

I don't think that this site is changing for the better.

2. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    details please, if you can

4. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    Really, you can't blame people for leaving. Folks get banned at the drop of a hat as far as I can see and others are "harassed" daily by the truly offensive pervs out there on the site to the point where they leave. Lose-lose.

5. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Her profile's now deleted. Her old posts are now under Sparroe spongecaques.

6. Daisy

Gold Member

Why did she leave?

7. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Geez, yet another loss of a great lady.

I'm bummed.

8. luka82

Gold Member

Maybe she just had her name changed?

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Folks get banned when their actions warrant a banning. Do you think we LIKE kicking people off the site? :confused: It's no more fun for me than anyone else. The only people I enjoy clicking the "ban" button on are the sick sadistic pervs coming in here talking about kids, or the jackasses that sexually harass other members. Other than that, I don't like seeing people go, but if people can't handle themselves like adults on an adult site, then they don't really need to be here, in my opinion.

Going to state before I reply to this that I'm posting from a member standpoint, not a moderator one. These words are coming from me, as a person... not as my status on this site. So. What exactly about PrincessTasha are the mods supposed to support? She's rude, indignant, puts words in people's mouths, makes fun of people, calls people liars when she has no way to prove it... is incredibly inconsiderate in the way in which she states opinions... Being a strong woman is one thing, but doing the things I just listed doesn't make a woman strong, it makes her generally mean and tough to be around. I, at least, don't like to be around people like that. If anyone acts the way she did on this site then leaves, I wouldn't be wandering around wondering why the mods didn't try to make her stay. :rolleyes:

#9 IntoxicatingToxin, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with Meg, and am also speaking as a member. She stormed in here barely six months ago, which hardly makes here a "long standing member", flooded the place with posts, most of which were hostile and nasty (and I don't mean that in the good, fun way) towards other people, which having a massive rack doesn't excuse.

As a Mod, and I'm not divulging any inner workings here, this is witnessed by the fact that she's NOT BANNED, but listed as a "Member", she requested that her account be closed. Period. You can engage in any mental masturbation that you like, conjuring up any number of reasons (we don't ask for any, or require them, when the request is made), but the bottom line is simply that she asked for her account to be closed, and it was.

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ugh...back just a few days and already doing the sockpuppet dance. :rolleyes:

Care to explain what grossly egregious behavior of MickeyLee's warranted her immediate and permanent banning? No? Cat got your tongue on that one?

I thought not.

Be however happy a little hypocrite you like, but don't piss on my leg and expect me to believe you when you tell me it's raining.

12. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tasha had a falling out with some ppl a few days back, which left her upset.

I'm sorry she's gone, but I don't think it had anything to do with the mods.

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

I have never seen her be rude, but then again, i didnt follow her posts around.

14. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds like we will hear from her again, that's good

15. Tevye

Tevye New Member

Unfortunate.

See my response after the response from novice_bottom
    Addressed to the moderators listed above: I had one main interaction with the member Princess Tasha and did not find her to be hostile or rude. From my thread http://www.lpsg.org/195745-deaf-or-hearing-impaired-you.html the following happened She said she uses the words hearing impaired not deaf then was rudely responded to then explained her words and explaining them again in relation to her job where she'd been instructed to use the words. I ask was not the other member of equal parts of rudeness? After the rudeness displayed to her she steered the response back to the topic which was deafness and hearing impairment which the member listed as Mem did not even address instead making it a fight about what word to use. If anything that person was rude not just to her but to anybody wantig to be reading a thread on hearing issues.

Finally I appreciate the statement from novice_bottom moderator that Princess Tasha asked to close her account.

16. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Great job on driving away another great lady. Yes she pissed people off but hell this is a site about COCKS for Christ sake. Mods loosen the fuck up. Ban the sick wankers in this sight talking about kids and the like NOT a strong, intellegent woman who occasionally upsets some timid souls.

17. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Dude, she left.

18. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

She left of her own accord, and she did not upset any timid souls to my knowledge.

#18 Enid, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  19. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

You've both illustrated why you shouldn't be mods! It seems that you were personally involved with the situation.
    http://www.lpsg.org/198018-dildos-are-they-enjoyable.html

PT had been given warnings by the mods over that thread. A thread which had all the hallmarks of the troll - new poster trying to get dildo thrills out of the ladies - something that Dolfette, Tash, & MR always sniffed out quickly & jumped on.

This is what Tasha sent me a day ago:

Haha,i havnt been on the forums since Saturday and apparently i'm being accused of arguing and trolling again PMSL!!!!!!! I think the members need to see their mental health team as they are clearly deluded.

I fail to see why i should be warned to kerb myself when i stated the truth......

I'm not an idiot and won't be treat as one,its unfair
    x

I might not agree with all she said, but she was entirely justified in saying it.

Ever heard of Constructive Dismissal Mods? It's like a bunch of Nasty girls in the playground forcing someone out.

Your characterization of her as hostile, unkind & inconsiderate, is utterly ridiculous. She was the opposite of all those things. One or two spats do not change a personality.

Maybe you, as you yourselves put it, are mentally masturbating over her departure.:eek:

As a Mod, please learn not to put negative personal opinions when discussing bans or exits. It leaves you open to criticism. Diplomacy at least preserves an illusion of fairness.

20. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, HG...
    Holy Words-twisted-AND-taken-out-of-context, Batman. I've always given you a lot more credit, and now my only embarrassment, is that I was actually one of the few that respected you.

Draft saved Draft deleted