Bugger - Princess Tasha's gone

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Like anyone else in these cases, I was not privy to all of Tasha's postings, but in all my encounters with her I found her intelligent, entertaining and quite fun. For whatever reasons, I think her departure is unfortunate, as a few other recent departures have been.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you agree with what she said the AlteredEgo in the thread you listed? Personally, I thought it was pretty uncalled for. Her main foil in that argument deserved whatever was said to him, but the other comment was just nasty.

That said, she WAS NOT BANNED, and probably shouldn't have been, though I think she should have been warned, hoever, for her comment to AlteredEgo. The OP was banned, however, and deservedly so.

i have never had a personal disagreement with PT, but I do think her comments to the OP were over the top (although not ban-worthy).

The comment she made about AlteredEgo was rude and uncalled for and I agree that she should have had a warning for it. I also know of another member (who shall definitely remain unnamed, so don't panic Mr/Ms Unnamed!) who she has seriously upset recently, so I can't say I am sad to see her go.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like anyone else in these cases, I was not privy to all of Tasha's postings, but in all my encounters with her I found her intelligent, entertaining and quite fun. For whatever reasons, I think her departure is unfortunate, as a few other recent departures have been.

This right here.

I've noticed a sudden mass exodus lately of members who actually post intelligent stuff. Whether it be willingly or forced either way it ain't good. Hopefully things turn around pretty soon.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, her choice. I liked her posts, at least those that weren't rude.
That comment to AlteredEgo was absolutely uncalled for.

I know that many people here liked her, she was an active and in some topics a very fun poster and therefor valuable for the enjoyment of many other members and for that reason i am sorry she left.

Personally i will not miss her, we had a falling out and that left me quite upset.
However i do hope that she finds what she was looking for here someplace else.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
She was actually right out of order on that Dildo thread. She went after the op, and after no one joined in, and disagreed with her, she turned on another member with quite a nasty comment.

Its not a bannable comment, but it was one that would have recieved member justice had she stayed.

Tbh, I think she fell out with a couple of members rather than the mods - that's how it seems anyway.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This right here.

I've noticed a sudden mass exodus lately of members who actually post intelligent stuff. Whether it be willingly or forced either way it ain't good. Hopefully things turn around pretty soon.

What you've noticed is the departure of FREQUENT and regular posters. Why? Because the more topics you get involved in the greater probability that you will either a.) offend someone else or b.) someone will offend you. People are bound to disagree with each other and the more topics you hit on, esp. emotionally charged ones, the more likely you are to engage in the drama. People shouldn't be surprised when those people leave.
My hunch is that those who aren't banned will be back.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going to state before I reply to this that I'm posting from a member standpoint, not a moderator one. These words are coming from me, as a person... not as my status on this site. So. What exactly about PrincessTasha are the mods supposed to support? She's rude, indignant, puts words in people's mouths, makes fun of people, calls people liars when she has no way to prove it... is incredibly inconsiderate in the way in which she states opinions... Being a strong woman is one thing, but doing the things I just listed doesn't make a woman strong, it makes her generally mean and tough to be around. I, at least, don't like to be around people like that. If anyone acts the way she did on this site then leaves, I wouldn't be wandering around wondering why the mods didn't try to make her stay. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna take a small step back from my principle prohibiting grave-dancing/pissing long enough to concur with the post quoted above. And though my troubles regarding the way LPSG is moderated are well-enough known, in this one case, at least, PT's request to have her account closed has no apparent connection with that: something else caused her abrupt departure.

Personally, I was never a fan of PT. Her posts in this thread showed her to either be "creative" with the creds she claimed here, at the very least. Though I never clicked on the dildo thread in the WI forum, I'd be willing to bet decent money that she followed her MO to the T there as well.

Whether or not she was as "strong*" a woman as others paint her to be in retrospect, posting 3301 times in six months is the very definition of post-whoredom. How she could have done so, while camming semi-professionally and working as a nurse, all the while finding time to eat, sleep and care for a child remains a mystery to me. As I never followed her closely enough to really care, I shrugged at such inconsistencies in her persona here, as they are really really common on message boards, and more likely as not just scrolled past her response(s).

*"Strong" woman is usually some sort of euphemism for shrill, condescending and obstinately unwilling to reconsider a stated position regardless of evidence to the contrary. It's an old chestnut used to justify similarity to the type of man who pulls all the oxygen out of whatever room he happens to be in and is most likely to be a sign of insecurity rather than strength. Be it of the masculine or feminine variety, I find it intensely unappealing, personally.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Whenever I read one of these departure threads, what always strikes me above anything else is how subjectively different are people's impressions of the dear departed. I have seen people defended to the death as intelligent and a great asset to the site, who in my own experience were smallminded, obnoxious and rude beyond all reason. I see the reverse as well, and sometimes these assessments come from people with whom I generally agree and have a certain measure of commonality.

What it tells me is unless one is engaged in every thread a particular member participates in, and unless one makes a genuine effort to set aside personal feelings, to view that member objectively, it's very hard to have a clear unbiased opinion of anyone here. It puts me in mind of the parable of The Blind Men and the Elephant.

Last edited: