Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys I really have no ill feelings towards her. I guess I was kinda surprised that's all, and just wanted to know. My wife is a year younger and very attractive, so she probably has been pretty selective when it comes to picking partners. I guess compared to her previous line up I am at the small end, but was looking for opinions from more people.

Thanks for all of the replies and keep them coming!!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stick it in her ass dry!I bet she will never say it's small again!Or make her gag on the next blowjob and ask her"does it feel small now"?Some people have to learn the hard way when to shut up.

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure I follow. The roll is just a normal TP roll.

Sticky Tape? Do you mean the vinyl tape measure for the girth measurement? Keep in mind that measurement was flaccid and I really dug it in.

Thanks guys for the replies.

thats a thin toilet paper roll you've got there. is that stickytape?

apart from that...i think the others are quite qualified to suggest you're pretty normal.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[QUOTE=

We are still together, so maybe she was having a bad day.

Maybe she was having a bad day ? That was a insensitive comment she should have kept to herself....Maybe when your having a bad day maybe you should say "out of the blue" honey maybe it's time for that vaginal rejuvenation surgery,lol..Let her think about it for the next 4 years. I know that is not really a nice thing to say, but i was just thinking...By the way, i thought your man parts looked just fine to me..I hope all the previous comments helped you out.:smile: