BUGLE ON THE STREET

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
This was about 6 years ago in NYC on Avenue of the America near 42 St. High noon, busy traffic I was walking south bound when my black brotha messager in black spandex bike short was walking north bound had such avivid hard on that every inches of his cock was showing, he could have just walk naked. He didn't care just rushing to deliver his PACKAGE :eek: Guys share your own sighting on the street. (everyday activities) no preformance act please! :D

neuromancer:
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Apr 19 2005, 09:20 AM
... so who was blowing the bugle?
[post=302025]Quoted post[/post]​

Bugles are a really cool tasting snack here in the US. They are made from corn, and shaped like a tornado if you put the small end facing the table.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by neuromancer+Apr 19 2005, 08:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neuromancer &#064; Apr 19 2005, 08:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Apr 19 2005, 09:20 AM
... so who was blowing the bugle?
[post=302025]Quoted post[/post]​

Bugles are a really cool tasting snack here in the US. They are made from corn, and shaped like a tornado if you put the small end facing the table.
[post=302031]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

They make great "monster fingers" if you place them on the tips of your fingers and then scratch the air at people... This was our preferred way of eating them as kids.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Omegaman@Apr 19 2005, 02:06 AM
This was about 6 years ago in NYC on Avenue of the America near 42 St. High noon, busy traffic I was walking south bound when my black brotha messager in black spandex bike short was walking north bound had such avivid hard on that every inches of his cock was showing, he could have just walk naked. He didn&#39;t care just rushing to deliver his PACKAGE :eek: Guys share your own sighting on the street. (everyday activities) no preformance act please&#33; :D
[post=301991]Quoted post[/post]​

One time at Band Camp, LOL

No really, one time in Rockridge, a small village in Oakland, I saw this guy walking across the street in really tight white jeans. He was in his late 40&#39;s maybe 50. He had what looked like a salami in his pants and it went right across his upper thigh to his hip. The jeans were kinda dirty like he walks around rubbing it all the time. Which he must because he was definitely hard.

At first I was a bit scandalized, but then I just laugheed and thought, well, I hope he hooks up cause he&#39;s gonna split those pants&#33; :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you ever tried to blow on your bugle before chomping down on it and chewing? I think I&#39;ll search for some hungry guy and feed him mine. I can always smear different flavors on it, if he prefers chocolate or nacho cheese. But, keeping the original flavor might just have to do though. I&#39;ll be open to suggestions.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesn't really qualify, but I saw a big bulge on a guy at the gym yesterday afternoon. The man was tall, husky (with a little beer belly), scruffy and in his early 20s. He was wearing black gym shorts (synthetic?). When he first walked by, I did a double take. From I could see, he had a large protrusion in his shorts: two bull-size balls and a big cock that pointed straight out. He wasn't shy about it either-- and why should he be? I later saw two more times. I hope to see him again. It was definitely a feast for the eyes.

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume you are talking about bulges not bugles. Not on the street but the last memorable one was a guy on the Queen Mary who I ended up having sex with. He was sitting opposite me on a sofa with his legs spread in his tuxedo. A grand site with a perfect grapefruit bulge with great thighs. He was aware I was checking him out which made it even hotter.