BUGLE ON THE STREET

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Omegaman, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    This was about 6 years ago in NYC on Avenue of the America near 42 St. High noon, busy traffic I was walking south bound when my black brotha messager in black spandex bike short was walking north bound had such avivid hard on that every inches of his cock was showing, he could have just walk naked. He didn't care just rushing to deliver his PACKAGE :eek: Guys share your own sighting on the street. (everyday activities) no preformance act please! :D

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    ... so who was blowing the bugle?

3. Imported

Gold Member

neuromancer:
    Bugles are a really cool tasting snack here in the US. They are made from corn, and shaped like a tornado if you put the small end facing the table.

4. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Bugles are a really cool tasting snack here in the US. They are made from corn, and shaped like a tornado if you put the small end facing the table.
    [post=302031]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

They make great "monster fingers" if you place them on the tips of your fingers and then scratch the air at people... This was our preferred way of eating them as kids.

5. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    I like bugles.. the original flavor is the best. How about you? They are a bit salty though... and sometimes, they scrape my upper pallet.

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

The bugle is quite an interesting instrument, makes a very noble sound.

And Bugle chips are realy nice.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I enjoy Nacho Cheese Bugles with home-made salsa.

8. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    One time at Band Camp, LOL

No really, one time in Rockridge, a small village in Oakland, I saw this guy walking across the street in really tight white jeans. He was in his late 40's maybe 50. He had what looked like a salami in his pants and it went right across his upper thigh to his hip. The jeans were kinda dirty like he walks around rubbing it all the time. Which he must because he was definitely hard.

At first I was a bit scandalized, but then I just laugheed and thought, well, I hope he hooks up cause he's gonna split those pants! :D

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Have any of you ever tried to blow on your bugle before chomping down on it and chewing? I think I'll search for some hungry guy and feed him mine. I can always smear different flavors on it, if he prefers chocolate or nacho cheese. But, keeping the original flavor might just have to do though. I'll be open to suggestions.

10. Idreamfilthy

Idreamfilthy Member

Albums:
    are those the bugles u can use like freddy krugger nails ...haha

11. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    It doesn't really qualify, but I saw a big bulge on a guy at the gym yesterday afternoon. The man was tall, husky (with a little beer belly), scruffy and in his early 20s. He was wearing black gym shorts (synthetic?). When he first walked by, I did a double take. From I could see, he had a large protrusion in his shorts: two bull-size balls and a big cock that pointed straight out. He wasn't shy about it either-- and why should he be? I later saw two more times. I hope to see him again. It was definitely a feast for the eyes.

12. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Good Job /Titan

13. scott mcdonald

scott mcdonald New Member

I assume you are talking about bulges not bugles. Not on the street but the last memorable one was a guy on the Queen Mary who I ended up having sex with. He was sitting opposite me on a sofa with his legs spread in his tuxedo. A grand site with a perfect grapefruit bulge with great thighs. He was aware I was checking him out which made it even hotter.

Draft saved Draft deleted