Build it and they will cum

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Hey ladies.

Would you ever participate with your guy's Penile Enhancement program?

Do you think they work?

Which ones do you think work?

Would you bring it up, or just if he did first, why?

Would you go for your favorite dildo's size?

What is your favorite dildo's size?

Why is it your size? Didn't want him to be intimidated?

What is his size anyways, or won't he let you measure it?:tongue:

Should all these be past tense questions for you?:cool:

Try and put a girth measurment too, please.

Or alternatively you have the perfect cock so you should feel free to build the perfect man :)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Hey ladies.

I am single so hypothetically..

Would you ever participate with your guy's Penile Enhancement program? Not sure what that actually entails but i do hope he would ask me to be part of it

Do you think they work? Have no idea

Which ones do you think work? Have no idea

Would you bring it up, or just if he did first, why? Id never bring up the topic, it isnt for me to say what size his penis should be, if he wants to change it it should be his decision not by my suggestion

Would you go for your favorite dildo's size? Id suggest it but again, his penis=his choice

What is your favorite dildo's size? The one i currently have..8.5X5

Why is it your size? Didn't want him to be intimidated? It isnt that big that it is intimidating but it is the size that i find comfortable and satisfying

What is his size anyways, or won't he let you measure it?:tongue:N/A

Should all these be past tense questions for you?:cool: No, never been in the situation

Try and put a girth measurment too, please. Ideally i would be happy with the size of my dildo 8.5x5 or possibly up to a 6" girth but nothing over that

Or alternatively you have the perfect cock so you should feel free to build the perfect man :) No perfect man, no perfect cock :31:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I guess an, "Oh, no not again" question.

Or women just don't care about size like they often say time and again and so never considered building one up from scratch.:biggrin1:

Thanks for the response Lee.:smile: