Build the BEST fantasy story

Media
we have straighties, bi-ies and gay-ies :) we we cant build one story, so lets build two... here's how it might work, each one will add a sentence to the story of your choice, one is with a guy (gay),one with a girl (straight)...i think anyone can contribute to both :) each step you will have to copy paste what the person before you said. i think this can be fun...lets tap into wild and nice fantasies

STORY 1(gay): the door knocks, and i can feel my heart racing and my dick getting stiffer

STORY 2(straight):

GoodbyeMrS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gay: I slowly raise myself from my seat, my palms and forehead growing damp with the sweat of anticipation.

Note: I would recommend doing this as two different threads. make it easier to read.

Media
story 1: "IS it really HIM??? Has he really come to do what I think(want) he's going to do?
i can almost feel his heartbeat from behind the door, i can also feel the blood rushing to my dick ...
ok straight will be made in a seperate thread i will write down what LEE M said

LADY LEE M, can u please recreate a thread and start with ur line coz i seem to copy what u said... it will be your thread ;)

Last edited: