Photos & Videos Builderbottom bbuilderbottom1 on twitter

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I still can't get into your page on JFF. So frustrating. If I search "bodybuilderbottom" then nothing comes up. If I search "bbuilderbottom" then your content shows but I can't click to join there. If I try to go directly to www.justfor.fans.com/bodybuilderbottom then the address gets changed to something with "error" in it and it takes me to the home page.
Same! I thought I was the only one having this problem. Not sure what the issue is.

Bbuilderbottom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
YUP! Been trying that for a couple months and it does not work for me. No problem finding and joining other pages, but that one just sends me to the home page.
How is that possible? Ugh. Sorry fellas been MIA for past month, came down with a horrendous respiratory infection - not covid, not RSV, or any craziness, can't be sex related cause I haven't had sex with a man or a woman since 7/2023 - and my last battery of tests were 10/1/2023 as expected clear across the board. And my cholesterol was sitting at a nice 135, and evey other blood panel came back spot on near perfect. My natural test levels holding strong @723 ng/dl for a dude just over 40yo.

Anyway digression aside dude send me a dm and tell me where you are logging in from. Are you going through a proxy?

Reactions: Thickstick

Bbuilderbottom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey bro, love your posts and you seem not to be blocked yet, which is great to see. Love your throwbacks and your solo content is FIRE. I really think you should just carry on with fun and sexy solo stuff, with an occasional Collab if people are keen. Reach out to less famous dudes, it will help them in terms of exposure etc. And you get to jump on a fat dick.
Fkn solid advice. And that's what I plan on doing.

Bbuilderbottom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Holy crap guys, I just got over the worst respiratory infection of my life. Not Covid (been there, done that), not RSV, not flu - doc said there is some "bug" going around lately that's none of the usual suspects.

Anyway, reactivated Twitter...posting a ton of stuff in next few days. Also starting an OnlyFans finally...

Bbuilderbottom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Curious what you all think of my approach on this:

Basically when I feel like I have no "new" content uploaded to JFF I sometimes will deactivate my Twitter cause I feel it's sort of unfair, or false advertising to have links to a JFF paid content site on my Twitter but yet nothing new uploaded for a month or two.

Am I over thinking that one?

Reactions: Leanathleticdc

titioliveira

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Basically when I feel like I have no "new" content uploaded to JFF I sometimes will deactivate my Twitter cause I feel it's sort of unfair, or false advertising to have links to a JFF paid content site on my Twitter but yet nothing new uploaded for a month or two.

nope, you're right, i would do exactly the same. but maybe you could fix a tweet saying "no new posts for a while, i'll come back asap." and let people decide if they want or not to subscribe...

Mommy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Have you ever think about making a YouTube channel ? I really want to hear your coming out story

Brogan

Expert Member
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I've tried to join your JFF so many times and just can't get it to work. Didn't have that issue with anyone else... so I'd be happy to see you join OF!

69yy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If you just tweet "Hey guys I'm sick won't see anything new from me for a bit" on your JFF and Twitter everyone will understand instead of just disappearing and left wondering.