Builders Erection Second Time

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Next day I was on the corner as he finished work and after cursory greetings lead the way back to my place. Into the kitchen but no, wasn’t ready for tea yet but would enjoy a shower. I watched him strip off, even noticed he had a little beer belly, checked his cock and yes, on the lob.

So there he was naked and under the water, I quickly joined him, soaped him all over and got his juices going – mine were well going. I soaped his buttocks, tight, the hot water relaxed him as I got under and rimmed his tight smooth hole.
I dried him, he dried me, we kissed and stumbled into the bedroom and laid face to face enjoy the feel of naked warm flesh against naked warm flesh with cocks upright and as we kissed we rubbed out members together and could feel the pre cum mingling and slipping and sliding. We sucked cock, I his slowly, he mine equally slowly before we sucked cock together, head to tail, hands investigating buttocks, finding holes, cocks deep throat and balls on chins. He pinched me, I let his cock go, I’m going to cum he said, yes? I dove back on him and knew he’d cum first, and then out gushed, a full flow warm and sticky and delicately flavoured cum shot running over my tongue and to the back of my mouth till I swallowed at which point I filled his mouth and noted with satisfaction he devoured every drop.

Sated, exhausted we laid there till he moved up the bed and we kissed, once again feeling naked flesh against naked flesh as we explored with out mouths and hands.
I could feel him rising which in turn made me rise, my hands helping firm his erection as I stroked and teased and manipulated till I wanted to feel him slide inside me once again. I laid on my front, indicated the lube, sighed and pulled him onto me. His belly on my back as he lubed first my hole then his member and expertly found his way in and once again he slowly went right in, full length in one straight push till there was no further meat to get inside me.
He began once again slowly, his flesh as it passed though my ring set my feelings on fire, my body alive as he dove in and out.

I stopped him. Hold on I said as I got into doggy, on all fours, carry on.
Wow, this was more amazing as he had power and his thrusting seemed deeper and deeper as he rose to a climax all the time working on my cock my dripping with juices. He was in full driving mode and enjoying going slow again until he speeded up, his breathy shortened and he filled me with his juices, once again I counted 4 and 5 spurts as he emptied his cum inside me..
He grunted, he groaned and then he slipped out, flipped me over and went down on me and finished me off with his mouth, swallowed before coming up for more kissing.
We both showered, I made a cuppa and we talked sitting naked till he said regrettably he’d have to go. We both dressed, he kissed me and I gave him the phone number and kissed him.

Ring. cum again.

I intend to and maybe, you know, the other!