Builders Erection

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a bit of a slut I always give the building sites a looking over in case there are any hunky guys showing cock of bum crack, sometime lucky other times not.
Did see one cute guy, about thirty, ruminating scratching his cock, saw me looking and gave himself a slap down and laughed, twinkling eyes and then a big smile.
So on this day the weather was crap, I’d started to wank but got bored so went for a walk, as it happened past the building site with the nice geezer. Rain began to come down and the guys were wrapping up for the day, no sight of him and I headed for the park as being a short cut home.

In the middle a clump of trees, quite thick so I decided to head there and shelter till the worst was over.
That’s when I saw him up against a tree looking as if he was pissing, right in the idle of the trees and had I just been passing I wouldn’t have spotted him. I sneaked round so I could see – there he was his cock in his hand, obviously on a semi lob lightly stroking it
I could feel my cock rising, being commando it was on plain view, unzipped and got my hand in and felt my hardness as I slowly got closer till he turned, looked, looked at my hand and smiled, turned to show me his uncut cock now rising, his balls hanging out of the bottom of the fly like tasty orbs.
His hand came out to grip my cock, firm hard workers hand, squeezed. I returned the favour and gripped his meaty thickness and felt it really harden.

I want to have you he whispered, I want to be had I replied – but not here, to public. My place I ventured but he shook his head. I know a secluded little place no one ever goes, follow me. With that he popped his goods back and zipped, I followed suit.
His name was Bob, not quite local but did lots of work round my way. He led on down a little path and along the river, now the rain easing, getting brighter but no sunshine, trees and bushes dripping.
Along the river bank and he dipped inside a bush, followed a tunnel which came out in a sort of bush cave, one sturdy tree and heavy bushes.
No one will see us here, and with that he undid his belt, slipped his Calvin’s round his knees and pulled my head to his rising cock where quickly my wet warm mouth and busy tongue got him rampantly erect and throbbing.

He pulled me up, kissed me, got his tongue in my throat as his hands undid my jeans and letting them fall while his hand found my cock which he handled expertly, then, breaking of the kiss his dropped to his knees and sucked me in, his nose filled with my bush, his hands working round my buttocks, finding my hole and probing while he sucked and teased and got me open. I was feeling pretty good and my sensual feelings riding high – dam I wanted to have him almost as much as he wanted me.
He stood up, turned me round and pushed me against the tree. From his jacket he produced some lube and applied it round my ring and inside then lubed up his cock.

Both hands opened my ass cheeks and exposed my hole as his cock hit the spot and with one push his mighty meat entered me and just kept on going in one long slow easy thrust till he was fully mounted, his bush pressed on my buttocks and he balls ready to thwack my upper thighs.
One hand grasped my cock, feeling round my end and enjoying the leaking pre cum which filled my foreskin, the other hand found my nipples and so he began to slowly ride me, each time it seemed he would pop out but then the direction changed and in again, each time getting a little faster, just a little.
My head screamed with pleasure, my anal cavities raw with emotion and sensual sensations from his motions and my belly filled with cum building, nipples hard and cock about to burst. His breathing got shorter and heavier, I knew I was on the brink but didn’t want to spoil the moment when with a mighty thrust and load groan he filled me. I felt each shot as it passed my clenched ring, 4, 5 bursts and then he was still as I released my cum load in his hand.

Like two exhausted lovers we stood there, him holding on to me and me to the tree. The silence was broken as he chuckled, Fuck that was good, fuck you fuck good..
He pulled me round, shook my spunk from his hand and kissed me again, full on, passionately. That he said is something I’d enjoy doing again. I looked at his drooped cock and chuckled, not for a few minutes I guess.
He laughed, pulled up his pants and work trousers, zipped and belted as ticked my semi back and also zipped.
So he said you’re local. Do this much, I mean, pick up guys off the street, in tree on rainy days? No I said, in any case I’d spotted him before on site. Of course I continued, if you’d come back to mine you could have had a cuppa right now.
No time, gotta get away, things to do, but hey, you wanna fix something up?
Sure ting, I’d enjoy pleasing your not so little friend and yes you‘re a nice little sucker but do you fuck?
You mean do I take it, cock, up the bum? Maybe! I prefer to fuck though.
No problem I said, I enjoyed being fucked by you.
Thanks, he smiled, the eyes twinkled.

You want me to pick you up after work some day. Sure he said, tomorrow would be really good!