Builders/Tradesmen/Construction workers.

Wondering...do you reckon all builders and tradies know/want to show off their bulges? I'm not complaining - at all :p But in the UK it definitely seems the norm and it seems as though an active decision is made to do it - e.g. they decide to either freeball/wear very loose fitting boxers and trackie bottoms. Briefs or boxer briefs wouldn't show it.
It turns me on that so many do it.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When someone is in a traditionally male occupation (like builders and tradesmen), it's not surprising that he would freeball in comfortable clothing, and if he is well-endowed he might want to show a good bulge. Men can be competitive, especially if they have something they can compete with. My landscaper from years ago freeballed in loose cotton shorts and was shirtless whenever weather permitted. He also made a show of taking minute-long pisses.

D

deleted11195771

When someone is in a traditionally male occupation (like builders and tradesmen), it's not surprising that he would freeball in comfortable clothing, and if he is well-endowed he might want to show a good bulge. Men can be competitive, especially if they have something they can compete with. My landscaper from years ago freeballed in loose cotton shorts and was shirtless whenever weather permitted. He also made a show of taking minute-long pisses.
I agree. When you think of the work they do & all of the movement, they will want something comfortable to wear, who wouldn't? It's not like working in an office. As you say men can be very competitive, look at all of the sports. Saying that about your landscaper, when I lived in a flat 5 years ago, one of the lads who lived down stairs was a tree surgeon, typically wearing trackie bottoms/sweat pants, he was a nice guy, when ever we would talk he would regularly hold his junk, sometimes sliding his hand inside his jogging bottoms, also sometimes lifting his shirt to scratch & holding his had up his shirt, I swear he was doing it on purpose to put on a show, he knew I'm gay & I swear he loved the attention.