Building A Home Made Pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dajay92, May 27, 2010.

1. dajay92

dajay92 New Member

Does Any One Know Of A Way To Build A Pump Using Kitchen Materials, Like Plastic Containers, Or Regular House Hold Items?

2. dad4you

dad4you Member

I got my vacuum pump at a car parts place. It is used for testing vacuum leaks in Engines. It comes with adapters and hose. You would have to experiment with the actual vacuum tube. DON'T use glass or plastic as they will have sharp edges and can cut you..Maybe you can get some plastic tubing at a Plastics place in your area.

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Attached photo depict my homemade vac tubes. I do not use a pump but instead suck the air out of the tube with my month. I can get over 10 hg just by sucking. The flow valve holds the pressure. Please be careful with HG, I have pop quit a few blisters over the years.

Photo #1 - The first photo is the tube I made primarily for the shaft but also pump the balls.

Photo #2 - The second photo is the tube I made to pump just the head. Even though I am 2 inch in diam., I use a 1.5 " diam peice of PVC for the body and a Pimento jar for the the head. I developed the length to give a stretch of the shaft while pumping the head.

Photo #3 - The third photo is just to illustrate the guage. I had bought a brake pump at auto supply the didn't hold up but use the gage to monitor vac.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted