DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by nyc_guy@Aug 12 2005, 02:02 AM
Let me know what you think! nyc_guy2003@hotmail.com
[post=334804]Quoted post[/post]​
Very nice so far, nyc guy. Please consider having someone help you out with those, though. The camera in the photo does detract somewhat. If you are ever in the Washington DC area, let me know. My partner does some fine photo work, and has several very satisfied subjects. Once we build a bit of a clientele, we plan to make a bit of a side business of erotic portraiture. We have been doing this free for several folks for a couple of years now, and probably will for a while longer. But if not here, get another person to hold the camera for you, and coax you into the best poses. You will be amazed at the difference it makes! Keep up the good work.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
okay, I'm assuming this is for prospective professional purposes, yes? a couple things you might wanna bear in mind:

a) the photos are just too small. I dunno if you had to deliberately reduce them cos of webspace limits or whatever, but images that size are not much use for a portfolio.

b) at least 50% of a glamor shot is lighting. ironically, that's especially important with a digital camera, because they tend to exaggerate the effects of contrast - something which is further exacerbated with most types of image compression, when you actually download the photos. you've probably noticed that sometimes, the photos you end up with on your PC do not look a whole lot like the frames you thought you shot in the digital camera's display window.

c) nobody is gonna take you seriously if you're taking your own photos ... especially with the camera itself in the picture! if you're serious about putting together a portfolio for clients or agents, you need someone who is at least skilled and preferably professional to take the photos in the first place. this kinda ties in with the second point too, since when you take your own photos you're trying to simultaneously pose AND photograph, usually at the ultimate expense of both.

Pappy

Media
I agree with what has already been stated, get someone to help you. Also you might want to consider some flaccid shots, some people like to see the before and after so to speak.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
I have to agree with what all the others have said, get someone to help you, it makes them soooo much easier to take and no pesky cam in the way.

Funny subject....my hubby just brought home a new digital cam (we didn't have one) and first pic he took was of my boobs :wow: .....among a few others....... I get my turn behind the cam later :evilgrin:

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by nyc_guy@Aug 12 2005, 02:02 AM
Let me know what you think! nyc_guy2003@hotmail.com

I guess that I disagree with the others. A professional photographer could not make your body look better. The rear shot with the two dimples above your ass cheeks caught me completely off guard. You have the ideal amount of "baby fat" on your stomach. Don't ever try to shed pounds to lose it. Your stomach is perfect. You should do some bench flys to add mass and definition to your pecs. Other than that, you have a body to kill for. I don't like the trimmed pubes. As an adult male, your pubes should be au naturel.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Not everyone said he should get "proffesional help" just someone else to hold the cam, so it isn't his pics. besides, thats the fun part, having someone else watch you pose and have a little fun with it.

7x5.5: Nice pics, especially the one with your gf. Just curious as to what your dimensions are?

nyc_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks again everyone. I am not big, a squarely average 6" fully hard. I'm an admirer of well endowments like everyone else though.

nyc_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks. I was hoping to eventually be able to do some side work in either nude or underwear/swimsuit modeling, maybe more rear than frontal. Does anyone know know how one becomes a butt model?? :p