Building low hanging balls...starting to see better results

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it look cool and all but if i was to do this i will need something hanging off my dick to then 24/7 cuz i dont need my ball to be longer then my dick thats just me but to each its own

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry about being a little gross, but I've noticed that when mine are hanging low, they end up in the water when I'm sitting on the toilet. I can't say that I enjoy that. Considering how low yours are hanging, you have to have experienced that.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
each toilet is built differently. some are high and some are low. at work im ok. at terminal 1 at lax .. some are that way...so i use the last one which is the handicap one. thats only if im at the terminal and i have to sit to go. the hargar toilets are fine for me. .... food for thought.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if all fails and you can't live with your sac touching the water at times...
there is hope medically

Scrotum Reduction

Scrotum Reduction
Enlargement of the scrotum occurs with many men as they age. The enlargement can cause irritation to the scrotum and upper inner thigh. Some men have discomfort in tight clothes and underpants. Other men may dislike the cosmetic appearance of the hanging scrotum.
I have developed a scrotum reduction procedure that reduces the side of the scrotum while maintaining the normal shape. This operation is performed as an outpatient in about 11/2 to 2 hours. Most men return to work in 4-5 days. The discomfort is resolved, and the cosmetic appearance is improved (SEE PHOTOS).

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think youre enlarging the wrong body part.. not saying you have a small dick, but why would you want big balls?

ive never heard/seen someone complain/brag about the size of their balls, its all about dick size!!! its not like the balls get used in sex anyways (well they get used, but you know what I mean)

My wife loved my balls slapping her outer lips when taking her doggy style.

pumper

Sexy Member
Media
I seen a picture of a guy that his balls hung to his half way down his leg.He had red hair and a bird,massive balls sack I like to see that picture again

austmo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice basket already. Yes we do it for ourself, not for everybody else. Love when my balls slaps around my legs. Also love pumping.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just a little update... not hanging as low as usual today but loose and relaxed anyway. These are 4 8oz WMC split collar weights from SecretLeather.com

Anybody else into stretching or low hanging nuts, hit me up on YIM! lowesthangers@yahoo.ca

great work man....keep going ;) :biggrin1: