Building low hanging balls...starting to see better results

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Been wearing my 24oz split collar ballweight almost 24/7 for just over a month now. Also been wearing a 2.25" neoprene sleeve strecher when I can't wear the collar, and sometimes both of them together.

Check out my gallery for a few new pics. Also attached my latest "stretched" pic here.

Add me to yahoo IM if you'd like to chat! Always looking for new contacts into low hangers and ballstretching. I'm lowesthangers@yahoo.ca

cheers,
john

Attachments

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think youre enlarging the wrong body part.. not saying you have a small dick, but why would you want big balls?

ive never heard/seen someone complain/brag about the size of their balls, its all about dick size!!! its not like the balls get used in sex anyways (well they get used, but you know what I mean)

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine get used a lot during sex, have to admit to being slightly obsessed with my balls. Love the wife to spend time on them during sex, pulling, squeezing, sucking and anything else she can think of. Have been stretching for some time, see gallery, makes them easier to get hold of.
cirus.

Mrwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine get used a lot during sex, have to admit to being slightly obsessed with my balls. Love the wife to spend time on them during sex, pulling, squeezing, sucking and anything else she can think of. Have been stretching for some time, see gallery, makes them easier to get hold of.
cirus.

Out of curiosity how much difference has this made in terms of how low they hang ?

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of curiosity how much difference has this made in terms of how low they hang ?

Not sure which you mean, wife working on them or my stretching. Wife does'nt pull hard enough to stretch, just plays with them. My stretching by wearing split collars has made them hang lower, (see gallery) but i have always had low hanging balls. The extra stretch is just to make them even easier to get hold of and to keep the wife interested in doing something that I enjoy so much. She can hurt me a little bit sometimes but I never complain in case she stops.
cirus.

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think youre enlarging the wrong body part.. not saying you have a small dick, but why would you want big balls?

ive never heard/seen someone complain/brag about the size of their balls, its all about dick size!!! its not like the balls get used in sex anyways (well they get used, but you know what I mean)

I don't wish to speak for the guy, but IMO It's about Body Modification, not just about pleasing other people.

We don't all modify our balls/dicks to make other people happy or impress them, some of us do it for the fun of it, the challenge, the curiosity and the greed of wanting more to play with.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
I don't wish to speak for the guy, but IMO It's about Body Modification, not just about pleasing other people.

We don't all modify our balls/dicks to make other people happy or impress them, some of us do it for the fun of it, the challenge, the curiosity and the greed of wanting more to play with.

I know exactly what you mean. I do it for me, mostly. I love the feeling of my balls hanging low against my thighs, and I want so much MORE! The thought that they could hang over halfway to my knees, bouncing around my thighs and needing to be stuffed into tight underwear is so so so hot.

But - I can't wait for the day when I'm in the locker room at the gym and people's jaws drop when they see my nuts hanging impossibly low.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
An update for you guys...

I've added 16oz split collar and upped my amount of weight to a total of 56oz (3.5lbs!). That's what I'll be wearing all the time while I'm around the house and while asleep. While at work, I'll wear between 24 and 32oz.

Pics coming soon. Keep stretching! Add me to Yahoo if you'd like to chat: lowesthangers@yahoo.ca

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
go for it buddy...get them as low as you want them. I think low hangers look awesome. I agree with the above that it is about body modification and what makes YOU happy. one thing I have to ask though is how comfortable is it with the pouch underwear? when I am wearing my collars I always need to swing free. since I rarely wear underwear other than a jock when needed or boxers, its not a problem. I think you might want to try them hanging...better stretching and feeling ..at least it is for me.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
go for it buddy...get them as low as you want them. I think low hangers look awesome. I agree with the above that it is about body modification and what makes YOU happy. one thing I have to ask though is how comfortable is it with the pouch underwear? when I am wearing my collars I always need to swing free. since I rarely wear underwear other than a jock when needed or boxers, its not a problem. I think you might want to try them hanging...better stretching and feeling ..at least it is for me.

I know what you mean. I'll be wearing shorts all summer and plan on going commando. But for now, while it's cooler out, I'm wearing underwear with very low/loose pouches.