Building low hanging balls...starting to see better results

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
whats a good collar when starting out, im using a leather stretcher but not seeing any good results

depends on how much "hang" you can get... if you can get a good 2-3", then start with a 16oz from gearessentials.com or secretleather.com. Otherwise, start with an 8oz and work you way up.

Only way to get real, lasting results is to wear them 24/7.

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
they are tight, very high up, looking at a 1.5 inch diameter, was thinking more along the lines of weight to start, the one i have now is about 1inch leather

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Two new pics... got three pair of new underwear from Hillcrest (they make underwear for guys who pump their cocks/balls, but I had the pouches customized to allow my balls to hang free and swing while wearing ballstretchers. Hillcrest is great for guys into stretching or guys who just have really big heavy meat.

Attachments

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
well, been wearing 56oz (3.5lbs) of weights for a couple weeks now while at home/around the house, and I can definitely see the progress. Wearing either 32 or 40oz now while at work or out around town. stretching 24/7 with the most weight (that's comfortable) is really paying off.

what do you think? see pic....

add me to yahoo messenger if you wanna chat - lowesthangers@yahoo.ca

Attachments

Last edited:

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They hang pretty low man. Just curious, are balls hanging lower a turn on for your partner. I am just wondering why some people want to get their balls to hang even lower. I actually find it a complete nuisance in the summer.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife seems to like them hanging low which is my main reason for stretching. Agree, they are more vulnerable and can get in the way during everyday jobs etc. But that is a small price to pay for the attention they get at play time.
Have to say I quite like the feeling of them brushing the tops of my knee joints as I walk about the house.
cirus.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question here for those guys who are into stretching.

What I do not get is this: everyone is saying that you keep it as comfortable as it gets, when it hurts you should stop. But when wearing such weights the balls can not be restracted because the weight keeps them from doing that (they keep the balls down and hanging). But it is essential for balls to be close to the body when cold right? So in fact your are working against mother nature. The fact that your balls can't be retracted when they should be (to keep them warm) isn't that dangerous? Could someone please give a (serious) answer? Just afraid this fact could damage your seed guiders.. etc.

Last edited:

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think youre enlarging the wrong body part.. not saying you have a small dick, but why would you want big balls?

ive never heard/seen someone complain/brag about the size of their balls, its all about dick size!!! its not like the balls get used in sex anyways (well they get used, but you know what I mean)

Man alive ! Who wouldn't want big huge balls?

Each to their own, but I fukkin LUV big balls ~ drive me crazy just to look at them (& the bulge they make is awesome) !

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any guys in australia that want to start a group for this? Other guys overseas interested in doing this together?

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can somebody please help me. How do you measure and choose the right ball weight diameter?

With a tape my sack (at the balls) measures around 7.87 inch. So that is the circumference right.

According to my math skills I have to devide that number by Pi.

So 7.87/3.14= 2.5 diameter. Is this size available on the market? And is my calculation correct?

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
You don't want to measure AT the balls. measure above them so that the weight won't slip off of your balls. 1.5" is considered medium-large and works for most guys, unless your balls are smaller than average.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks dude for your answer.

I pulled my clothing measurer around my nutsack above the nuts and pulled it relatively tight to get a good circumference. It was 6.29 inch. So the diameter is

6.29/3.14156 = 2.00 This is correct?

But I would like to order a ball weight on secretleather but the smallest diameter they have is 3.3 cm, 3.6 cm, or 3,9cm. In inch is this (3.3, 3,6, 3,9x2.54)= 1.29, 1.41, 1.53.

So the best I can do is buy that 1.53 diameter right?

Btw Could I add you to my list for some advise?

Last edited:

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK thanks. Yes maybe that much skin. If you pull your dick up pull your balls together with an OK grip and put the tape measure around your nutsuck at the top I think I did it correctly. Cu on msn.

ben_big_willy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am doing the same thing and I absolutely love the feeling of my balls swaying pendulously between my legs. I am using the CBT weights and the Oxballs Neoprene sleeves. The greatest total length of stretching devices I have worn at one time was is 4.5 inches, for a total length of 6 inches. I couldn't take more than an hour of it, but I am having fun building into longer intervals. For those of you interested, may I suggest [in my opinion] the best male toy website: FORT TROFF Happy stretching!

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I go commando all year long and when you have 3 lbs hanging on your balls all the time the cold does not really bother any more and it feels awesome to have the weights hanging half way to your knees. We will see how far they can get stretched to.

Reactions: bulgebigger