Building The Dream Penis

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
Based on the reponses to my earlier thread on "If you could change your penis" it looks like a lot of you want the same things that I do. A bigger head and bigger balls. Now the question is, can we get this things.

How's the best way to make the head bigger? Jelqu? Pump? Inject one of these new wrinkle fillers?

And hows the best way to get bigger balls? Stretching? Pumping? Somewhere I read a thread about taking something called Damiana that's supposed to make you balls bigger. It sounds like it would give me what I want - bigger, fuller balls. I'm not real interested in having low hangers - just bigger hangers.

Let me know if you have had any ideas.

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
I dont understand the bigger head. A larger head is going to make sex for the other 80% of your penis feel lesser :S

Wouldnt it make sense to have it large and in proportion.

Gideon

Just Browsing
Media
Clomid is a drug steroid users use to bring up the size of their testicles back to normal after a cycle. I have also seen videos of a guy reportedly using Clomid, and his balls were huge, easily the biggest I've So you should look into it, but since it's a powerful drug be extremely careful.

For a bigger head, jelquing works. Mine's certainly bigger, it grew a bit in proportion to the rest of my cock. It's defnitely wider now.

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clomid is a drug steroid users use to bring up the size of their testicles back to normal after a cycle. I have also seen videos of a guy reportedly using Clomid, and his balls were huge, easily the biggest I've So you should look into it, but since it's a powerful drug be extremely careful.

Yeah be carefull with Clomid, its pretty harsh with side effects in most. Can cause depression and give visual disturbances/tracers etc. these arnt rare side effects either, i know, i got both lol