Built, Beautiful and What?

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is sort of an appearance issue, sort of a celebrity issue, but probably just needs to go here in "Et Cetera, Et Cetera."

I was looking at another thread where some body builder has found a career in the latest fight fad, and I was wondering if there was any other way to capitalize on being built besides the following:
  • Cover Model for Romance Novels
  • Fitness Attire and Equipment Model
  • Fight/Wrestle/Box
  • Warrior in Battle Movies
  • Trainer
As a vegetarian, pacifist athlete, I've too long admired the super built guys who've used steroids and spent all their spare time in the gym. It's like I see the traps nudging their earlobes and know they've most likely not gotten that built without steroids, but I still wish I had more of that either in those guys who attend to my horniness or adding to the horniness I inspire in others.

Most of the time I recognize the look as TOO pumped up to be generally attractive and TOO agressive for comfort. Still, I also know that I am not the only one who gets turned on sometimes by that look or aspects of it.

So, here's the question: is there some way to showcase superbuilt guys in movies or ads or life that is not centered on them just being muscleheads or brutal fighters?

Additionally, what is the limit for those of us who wish to be muscular without steroids? So often, even when a guy has not seemed to have gotten freakishly huge, it turns out he's used steroids to get to the attractive point where he is. I'd like to see more examples of guys "lookin' good" without overdoing it and without artificial substances contributing.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, here's the question: is there some way to showcase superbuilt guys in movies or ads or life that is not centered on them just being muscleheads or brutal fighters?

In my opinion, there isn't a way, MB.

I can't speak for others but my perception of American mass media tastes in 2007 is that the only acceptable view of a well built guy without a shirt on is that of the warrior in battle. Think of Stallone or Schwarzenegger, etc. Guys portrayed without shirts on in other circumstances suggests gayness (i.e. not acceptable to American mass media consumers).

I'd like to see more examples of guys "lookin' good" without overdoing it and without artificial substances contributing.

I'd like to see a more realistic appreciation for human bodies as well.

Regrettably, I think American consumers have become so conditioned to seeing only superfit bodies on film and in print that any lesser body type (male or female) looks unattractive and repulsive by comparison. I see examples of this all the time and I'm not hopeful this attitude is going to change anytime soon.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, SG. There are, of course, more serious issues that we need to confront, but there is an interrelatedness, and I'd like to think we can be part of a movement to steer this country toward a healthier balance in so many areas.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And I forgot that Firemen are typically well built, and they use their strength in positive ways. So, perhaps there should be more movies etc. about big firemen battling to save lives not take them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm, firemen are yummy

Q: Why do all women love firemen?

A: They always cum when called. :flirt: :05:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, Yonks. I need to take more time to check it out.

To continue with the fireman thought, somewhere here there's another thread where some well-endowed firefighter from the NYFD is showing it off. He's the cover guy for their calendar, but he's got more going on than could be shown on the cover... Sadly, he doesn't act all that bright, but...

Here- http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/29233-guys-gone-wild.html