Built for One thing and One thing only....?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tad_Nugent, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

Has anyone here ever seen a woman(or man, if that's your flavor) and thought,
    "That body is built for only one thing"
    I went to a parade on Monday and saw a girl on rollerskates(prolly 20-24 y.o.) tight blues jeans and titties popping out of a low-cut shirt--I had to stand up ti get a better view of her rolling away.

My question, is this normal, that someone can trigger an instant lusting(boner)leaving a lasting impression in a second or less? or am I the only unusual on here....?

Tad

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

It's normal for me. I've met one woman who can do that for me. I can look at a picture of her fingers and I'm on my way to woodland.

There are other women I consider pretty, but they are nothing but a pack of also-rans.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

So thoughtful of you to add "or man, if that's your flavor", Tad. My answer is "yes" it's normal. It has happened to me with both sexes, not only from a second or less in person, but from a picture in the newspaper. Maybe it was infaturation when I first saw my ex's picture in the newspaper, but because of it I made it a point to meet/date/marry her. Thinking back over the guys I've had a 'longing' for, there have been several that began with the first look, in a second or less!

Luke

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yup. I'll have one of those lusy leers on my face not unlike Jim Carrey when he was wearing that green mask: eyes extending a foot, jaw on the floor, tongue rolled out like a welcoming carpet. And the old woodie poke out trying to get me to follow it (the old woodie doesn't miss much.)

You gaze longingly and just have to say to yourself, "How can so many perfect parts be put together on one body?" :crazy:

5. NorthernSchlong

Albums:
    I have a boner all day long sometimes for no reason

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I eat toast sometimes when I'm hungry.

But on topic, Yes, two people (both men) have aroused such a reaction in me.

The first one, I was holding a door open that I'd just waked through, I turned to check if anyone was coming through or if I was holding it open for no reason and could just walk off, and this really cute guy came through, girlfriend in tow, and my jaw very nearly hit the pavement. If I was asked what he looked like, think Orlando Bloom, but with less defined cheeks and a more masculine jawline.

The second was a guy who was walking down the street gonig the opposite direction, I only saw him in my periferal vision, turning and staring at him would have been very conspicuous considering how tight the street was, but he was basically my definition of cute. :loveya:

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I would love to find a man built for one thing and one thing only ... if that one thing is painting houses!

8. Socket4Plug

Socket4Plug New Member

Has happened to me, thankfully about once a day for the last couple of months. Our new FedEx delivery man 'Gregg' - OMG - take the Diet Coke man, stick him in the gym every hour he's not in uniform, shove what looks like a large cucumber in the front of his shorts and two ripe squeezable cantaloupes in the back and then give him a winning smile, deep commanding voice, sexy laugh a great personality and you might get close to this guy.

I can't leave my desk nor concentrate on anything (well ONE thing) for about twenty minutes after he visits each day... :wow:

9. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tad, I believe the technical term for people like that is "hottie."

10. salthebb

salthebb Member

Oh my yes. Mostly whenever I see a really hot babe walking down the street with hip hugger jeans. You know the ones, that barely cover up their pussies. Many times I think about just walking up to the babe, sliding my finger down the front of those jeans and roll that little ole clit around. Only thing that keeps me from doing that is getting arrested for rape. But you are definitely right on with that observation.

11. salthebb

salthebb Member

Oh my yes. Mostly whenever I see a really hot babe walking down the street with hip hugger jeans. You know the ones, that barely cover up their pussies. Many times I think about just walking up to the babe, sliding my finger down the front of those jeans and roll that little ole clit around. Only thing that keeps me from doing that is getting arrested for rape. But you are definitely right on with that observation.

12. face_jism

face_jism Member

I think this question should be rephrased to just "Are you male?"

13. GoneA

Gold Member

YYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

I need somone to paint my apartment.......any volunteers.

What is Matthew talking about below?

14. Matthew

Gold Member

If you pay them they're not volunteers.

15. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG, Yes! Being a perpetual horn dog, it doesn't take much to get me up. And sometimes just simply walking along with my bf - BOING! Love being a guy - Priceless.

16. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I used to have such a response with my workout buddy and second wife. I have no such response from either of them any more. My friendship died and my second wife is now my second exwife. I am bi, by the way. I do think it's fairly common. After all the crap I've been through, I doubt I'll experience it again for quite a while.

17. B_horribleperson56

B_horribleperson56 New Member

for the past 6 months ive have been having sex with a 34 year old housewife. the first time i saw her my jaw dropped and i got an erection. now this was at work ,luckly at night right before the store closed, so no one was around to see my erection.

so the answer to your question is: YES

18. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tad_Nugent &#064; Sep 6 2005, 12&#58;03 PM) [post=341087]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Has anyone here ever seen a woman (or man, if that&#39;s your flavor) and thought,
    "That body is built for only one thing".[/b][/quote]

Possibly.
    I know what you&#39;re talking about but I don&#39;t add the "for only one thing".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Is this normal,[/b][/quote]

Yes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> that someone can trigger an instant lusting (boner) leaving a lasting
    impression in a second or less ?[/b][/quote]

Most males are hardwired from their senses to their prostate with an intermediate connection to the sexual arousal brain center. The sight, smell or touch can get things going. I have had to isolated myself from these Wonderful Ones as a means of control.

Draft saved Draft deleted