Built in Airbags...LOL

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by tommiet, Nov 29, 2008.

1. tommiet

tommiet Member

2. Gl3nn

Gold Member

If the silicones burst, she could die. Depends on the kind of silicones.

She's crazy for getting boobs the size of that.

3. B_spotted_duck

B_spotted_duck New Member

Hey, real ones can serve as life-saving cushions too...

Petra Verkaik - Free Nude Pictures Of Petra Verkaik - Petra Verkaik Naked

miss december has a new motto: "don't tread on me"
    Petra Verkaik, a 22-year-old native Californian, celebrated the signing of her Playmate contract in an unusual fashion: by running herself over with her own van. The venerable '76 Volkswagen has a habit of not starting, so Petra's accustomed to climbing under the chassis, armed with a screwdriver, to get things going. This time, in her excitement about becoming a Playmate, she neglected to check whether or not the transmission was in gear. When the motor turned over, the van lurched onto her chest and perched there for about 30 seconds. "A very long thirty seconds," she says. "I thought I was going to die." With a mighty effort -- "I'm not Hercules or anything, but it's a light car" -- Petra managed to free herself, sort of. "I pushed it up and slid under it. Then it landed on my hair, pinning me." Fortunately, the episode took place in the parking lot next to Playboy's West Coast offices, and rescue was soon at hand. Cassie Gould, a Playboy publicist, was the first to happen by and see two legs sticking out from beneath the dilapidated van. Her call for help was answered by two security who quickly got the van off the Playmate; paramedics and sheriff's officers arrived seconds later. At the hospital, Petra was X-rayed and got the good news that she could go home immediately. The bad news was that now that Petra was obviously out of danger, everybody was cracking jokes about the accident. When a Playmate, particularly a well-endowed Playmate, is saved from serious injury by her breasts, people smile. It's not unlike the story of a preacher's being saved from a stray bullet by his Bible. And Petra is by nature a rather shy person. "God, I was so embarrassed," she recalls. Still, when she heard that West Coast Photo Editor Marilyn Grabowski had dubbed her the "the retread Playmate," Petra good-naturedly responded, "Well, I did have tread marks on my shirt. What else can I do but laugh?"

4. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:

Attached Files:

5. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's not much compared to some of the really large implant ladies out there.

Anyone know who this lady is, though?

6. ostensor

ostensor Member

Albums:
    Thanks for posting Petra...real or not, she is hot...no poetry intended.

Draft saved Draft deleted