built-in compression shorts

arab123454321

Just Browsing
Media
hey all. today, I bought a pair of mesh shorts, and since I was in a hurry, I didn't try them on. when I go home and did, I realized they had built-in compression shorts. they're not as tight as normal c. shorts; they're a little looser and more ventilated. have any of you worn a pair of these? also, if you have, do you go with or without underwear. I tried it with normal c. shorts, and it seemed to work well for me!

D

deleted85856

ya man, last summer.. I attended a hockey camp and they gave everyone two pairs of these shorts for the week to work out in and shit. I legit had the worst time fitting into them. I hang long, and have huge balls.. so it was a real bitch. After day one, I ended up cutting the compression out and just wearing my typical briefs.

However, I certainly wasn't bouncing around while wearing them. So pros and cons for sure :p

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Built in Compression shorts? Haven't ever seen any like that!

I've seen lots of shorts with the built in brief liner however.

Yea I sometimes still have a delima about whether to wear anything with shorts with built in liners, etc. Recently I mostly opt to go with nothing else, as whats the point of having double support as that is sure to just make me even hotter during my workout.

Would be great to know more about these shorts, like brand, where you got them etc?

Also maybe some pics of the shorts and some of you in them would help us be able to tell you what to wear or not to wear with them.

D

deleted85856

Also maybe some pics of the shorts and some of you in them would help us be able to tell you what to wear or not to wear with them.

You sly dog you.

And ya man, their weird.. I haven't seen them since.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sly dog you.

And ya man, their weird.. I haven't seen them since.

For research of course, since I honestly haven't seen any with built in compression shorts, sounds really odd, since I would think the compression shorts would need washed more than the shorts themselves.

Since know sometimes I'll wear workout shorts for more than one workout and just wear a different jock if I don't have time to do laundry.

arab123454321

Just Browsing
Media
they're Nike FIT. pics may be in the works for later...

and believe it or not, I found them by chance at marshalls! only like $14. currently wearing them now sans underwear.

D

deleted85856

I dunno, a lot of the guys at the camp liked them, but those guys also didn't have to face the task of trying to fit a giant cock in them. I'm not a fan of compression shorts all together.

D

deleted85856

. and how big are you? I'm about 8.5, and they're not bothersome to me.

I hover around 10 inchs, but I'm a hanger.

I'm not sure maybe mine were different; these one were really tight. But it's also personal perference I rather have room down there.