Bukkake

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How so? They're marking you like an animal would mark it's territory.
No one marks me unless I want them to and allow them to.....(little secret, the one in the "submissive" position is often the one in TOTAL control)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't have a problem being treated as nothing more than a sex toy for the amusement of a bunch of guys?

You could look at it the other way, too: the bunch of guys are being treated as nothing but cumming sex toys by and for the guy who likes getting cum all over his face. It all depends on your perspective.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
No one marks me unless I want them to and allow them to.....(little secret, the one in the "submissive" position is often the one in TOTAL control)

Total control??? If, for whatever reason, the 5 guys standing around you decided to pin you down and beat the shit out of you, I'd say you're not in control. You may not want them to but they could easily do it without your permission. How does that put you in total control? That's the definition of submissive. You're submitting to the other person(s). Animals do it all the time with each other to establish leadership and dominance. The one that cowers away definitely isn't in total control.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How so? They're marking you like an animal would mark it's territory.

Hugo-
You are falling into that old gender-role assignment for gay guys, where the recipient is viewed as passive, which automatically equates with feminine, weak and/or dominated.

Indie is a fabulous example of a Powerbottom, who is actually very aggressive and manly in his pursuit of cock, the more the merrier. I can't imagine sex with any other kind of guy, frankly. No one wants a self-victimizing, ultra-passive, lay-on-his-belly pillowbiter.

And even though I'm a strict anal top, I'm also a ravenous cocksucker with some pretty mad skills. I'd love to arrange for a bukkake ending to an all-night sex party. As it is, I'm a very hungry feeder one-on-one or in small groups.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Total control??? If, for whatever reason, the 5 guys standing around you decided to pin you down and beat the shit out of you, I'd say you're not in control. You may not want them to but they could easily do it without your permission. How does that put you in total control? That's the definition of submissive. You're submitting to the other person(s). Animals do it all the time with each other to establish leadership and dominance. The one that cowers away definitely isn't in total control.
Well Hugo, I guess you're going to have to live a little longer and get some more experience in order to understand.......And don't you EVER call me an animal again....

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

We're not a pack of wolves. We're men having sex together, and at least for the duration of the play are all equals.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hugo-
You are falling into that old gender-role assignment for gay guys, where the recipient is viewed as passive, which automatically equates with feminine, weak and/or dominated.

Indie is a fabulous example of a Powerbottom, who is actually very aggressive and manly in his pursuit of cock, the more the merrier. I can't imagine sex with any other kind of guy, frankly. No one wants a self-victimizing, ultra-passive, lay-on-his-belly pillowbiter.

And even though I'm a strict anal top, I'm also a ravenous cocksucker with some pretty mad skills. I'd love to arrange for a bukkake ending to an all-night sex party. As it is, I'm a very hungry feeder one-on-one or in small groups.

In a very deep Elvis voice "Thank you vury much"! :rolleyes:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
We're not a pack of wolves. We're men having sex together, and at least for the duration of the play are all equals.

That's where the disagreement comes from. I absolutely believe people are animals. I believe in evolution from apes and as such, I believe humans are ultimately driven by there primal instincts. I certainly wasn't specifying gay men or even men in general. Perhaps that was a point of confusion. Anyway, we're all little more than monkeys with more developed brains. Marking of territory and displays of dominance are all very real and continue today. I've had too many psych and bio classes to think otherwise. We must agree to disagree.