Bulge a question for women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ninja, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Ninja

Ninja Member

Albums:
    I dont know if this required a new thread but I am very curious and did not find an exact answer. My friend has a bugle that one of my freinds jokingly makes fun of, but swears he's small since they played hockey up until last year, that is not a concern really but I am curious what girls look at more. Now its alot different then mine, his sticks straight out and is very noticeable, mine runs more down my leg soft, but do girls notice something like that more? I am just curious?

2. got_lost

Gold Member

I don't go round staring at men's groins the whole time no......

But at some point I might well check them out.... especially if they are 'noticable'!

But there are pleny of threads asking the question if we look. Some do and some don't....

But men hardly keep looking me in the eye, either. Their eyes wander south too, so I don't really feel bad about it !

3. bark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's a place near where I work, where people sit on a short brick wall next to the sidewalk to wait for the bus. This seating makes it so that most women are on perfect eye level with my package. When I walk down that narrow sidewalk, their faces are only a foot away from me. Sometimes, at peak traffic hours, it gets really crowed and feels kind of awkward sometimes.

Yesterday, that wall full of mostly women sitting down low. I could see a few of them checking me out as I approached. I started thinking about how close their faces were going to be in a few seconds and how many of them would be looking. Hanging low and fat is usually the preferable condition for that situation, but thinking about them looking started to get me TOO hard. I damn near started to pitch a tent as I walked by. I acted like normal and kept a confident stride, smiled as I looked their way, and kept on going. For any that did let their eyes wander, I'm sure their was a nice big bulge easily apparent.

4. Eva

Eva New Member

Honestly, I never check out bulges.

5. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

It's not a new topic.
    As I said time ago, If a guy has a noticeable big package I cannot avoit to stare at it.:tongue:

6. Eva

Eva New Member

I just don't see the point. The bulge doesn't say whether or not the dude has a big dick when it's hard, just that he's got a big bulge. Could be balls, could be a sock.

7. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

You're right, Eva, I have been fooled by a bulge before :frown1:

But I can't help looking at a nice big bulge. :smile:

8. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Eva, your bulges say it all. :smile:

9. D_Millie_Mammaries

D_Millie_Mammaries Account Disabled

I agree...a nice bulge doesnt mean a nice suprise. But its sometimes nice to just fantazie for abit :smile:

10. Eva

Eva New Member

Hahahaha!! :biggrin1:

Well, I'm also not plagued by the shower/grower thing either. I'm very WYSIWYG.

11. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Eva wrote:
    "I just don't see the point. The bulge doesn't say whether or not the dude has a big dick when it's hard, just that he's got a big bulge."

While a big bulge doesn't necessarily mean a big erect dick, it does mean an increased chance of a big erect dick. The flaccid to erect size has been studied at Thundersplace. Generally speaking, upon erection smaller flaccids do tend to grow more. However, they do not tend to catch up despite popular opinion.

For instance, 3" flaccids averaged out to 5.75" erect, but 5" flaccids averaged out to 7.25" erect. A 2" initial difference winds up a 1.5". Growers did not catch up with showers, but did close the amount some. Of course there are exceptions, but the above indicates that there is an increased chance of finding the bigger ones from going by bulge. Sure, one must know how to judge bulge, so as to make accurate assessments, but that doesn't nullify the real truth here.
    (Btw, a strong correlation between length and girth was also found - in general the longer lengths tend to have more girth.)

12. Eva

Eva New Member

Superlarge, I haven't even seen an AVERAGE cock in over a year. Every man I meet is hung like a microbe. So until I see a fat, baby's-arm-type-cock standing at attention, I assume nothing. Less disappointment that way.

13. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

All the more reason to play the odds better and start looking at bulges. No guarantee, of course, but the chances are increased. A big bulge is probably going to be at least average erect, no? It's not going to shrink. And more likely to be big.

14. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I think girls check guys out just like we check boobs and ass :) no wonder..

15. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol eva microbes?!!!!

16. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Now thats just sad......Lets meet at the Flying Saucer and see if we can rectify this pre-dick-ament!:biggrin1:

17. Eva

Eva New Member

I'm serious, y'all.

The men I attract should be fucking Froot Loops, not women.

18. Ninja

Ninja Member

Albums:
    I was more less wondering if women notice a difference in the types. As mentioned his just points straight out and is noticeable but he is apparently on the smaller side, we also party at his house alot and he always has regular condoms on hand for himself and if others would happen to need them. Mine is not as noticeable, where mine just runs down the side of my leg more so and I try to hide it, but you can tell if you look from the side or im sitting down, do women notice the difference or do they just stare regardless.

19. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Do you think something about your body size or shape gives the impression you might require less dick to be filled? Not all guys, of course, but I do believe that some guys are drawn towards women whose bodies give small guys the impression they have a chance with in bed when it comes to penis size. That guys with small dicks are more likely to hit on women the size of the Olsen twins than they are big booty Serena/JLo women. When talking about big, I'm not necessaily talking about big breasts here. Guys I've known, that I happen to be aware had small penis sizes, liked big breasts, and at the same time were not into JLo booties at all. They liked big, but only if it was above the waistline.

20. Eva

Eva New Member

I'ma have to go with no on this one cos in addition to the tatas, I've also got a bootie that puts J.Lo to shame. I'm not a tiny gal. I don't know that I'm necessarily a BBW either, but I probably am more towards that end of the spectrum than I am the Olsen twins.

I think it's just crappy luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted