Bulge at work

jakeston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So here's a quick rundown of my story. I just recently started working this job my friend got me. One of the girls (black girl) who works there flirts with me consistently but in a cock teasin sort of way, nothin serious. Well my buddy told me last week that she was tellin him she thought I had a big cock. my buddy: "what do you mean?!" She claims she saw the outline of my thick cock through my khakis at work and thinks im (no joke) "swangin!" Apparently now all the girls at work talk about how big they think my cock is... but NEVER when im there or within ear shot.

Its funny cause she's told me she would only fuck black guys cause she thinks they're all hung, but told my buddy it looks like i have a bigger cock than any she's ever seen... I'm about 6'4 so my 8 inch cock proportionally looks about normal but.... its fuckin 8 inches....

Currently I wear some boxer briefs underneath a pair of khakis and I was wonderin if you guys had any suggestions to bolster the bulge a little bit just to get their mouths watering :D

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your dick is pretty long. Aussiebum recently came up.with some sort of pushup briefs to boost your bulge. I swear guys go oit of their way to hide theirs lol but if its what you want, i suggest you look that up.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like you have a good thing going. Wear a cock ring around your balls and cock and bring them way up throughout the day for the khakis to really bulge. If you have a good (going toward the bubble butt) ass that will pull the fabric tightly around your crotch and make it even more impressive, you should give the work force something to talk 'bout and keep their cunts nice and moist. Let us know the results.