bulge..but what type are you?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

donkeyboy: Many threads on here about bulges, but wondered what type of bulge others had....and be honest! ;) the bulge I show lays or hangs against my right thigh (boxers or freeballing) and is particularly embarrassing in certain situations..... When seated some guys have what I term a 'bunched up' bulge, but others, like myself, literally 'hang down the leg'. You?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I hang down both legs: dick down the left thigh, balls down the right.

When I sit I make sure both sides are out of the way and not squeezed. If I'm wearing shorts I'm very aware that others can 'look up the chute', so I'm careful not to aim at them. :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I generally let the rod travel down my left leg. I have had this rod for years and most everyone I know realizes that I am a normal person. I also enjoy freeballing. Not much of a bulge but a well defined rod is usually visable.

4. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: My rod hangs down my right leg. I have always done it that way and am now used to it. Once I wore a pair of briefs and decided to have it go across to the right. That definitely was not a good idea as my entire dick was visable. If i wear tight jeans, people can definitely tell I hang on the right side.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: I get a kinda bunched up bulge. But I usually wear my pants a bit baggy, so I don't get the hang left/right-phenomena.

6. Imported

Gold Member

PackingVegas: I usually dress to the right, for the last few years at least. Never freeball, don't like to sit on anything. Usually it looks like a general bulge to the side of the zipper or buttons, unless I'm hard of course.

7. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: Bunch right here.

SG

8. Imported

Gold Member

Xtrahungblond: I go left, mainly because that used to mean you were more active than passive in the old unwritten language of those that decided what such things indicated. (Check your Damron Gay Guide)

9. Imported

Gold Member

hugeUKmeat: left here too

10. Imported

Gold Member

kingdong9: left hanger here. i thought it was normal to hang left if you were right handed, didn't know about active sign.

11. Max

Max New Member

I am the exception here in that I don't fall (hang?) into the left or right categories, but point straight up in my jockstrap. The bulge varies according to what I am wearing; sometimes the balls bulge at the base of my crotch is all that is obvious, and I might just look a bit fatter than I really am; sometimes on the other hand people have thought that I have a permanent erection ;)

For a good while I have put comfort first and have had to accept that there will be some consequences for my appearance.

12. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Hangs down the left leg

13. Imported

Gold Member

jimbo67: Everything hangs down the left leg. Even if I put them on the right, they find their way to the left side. It used to bother me that the outline of my package was visible, but never think about it anymore. When I sit down, my cock and balls push down along my thigh.

14. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: I also hang down the left leg - doesn't matter where it starts - within an hour - I'm hanging left...

15. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: I naturally drop left. Always freeball . Nothing's worse than that mid-crotch seam feeling like it's slicing you in half when you sit or say slide behind a steering wheel. Both my cock and balls hang long and loose so I'm usually slopping along my left thigh in my tight levis when I walk , but I always cup the entire genital mass to make SURE it's all on the left side of that seam before I sit or OUCH! ...

16. Imported

Gold Member

Charles88: Mine also goes down the left leg. And my balls either stay in the middle or go to the right.

17. Imported

Gold Member

freeballer_au: Always hang left when freeballing - usually bulge in front if wearing jocks.

18. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: As for me well, I definitely wear support, but even with this I protrude outward the most and thus its the part of body that sticks out the farthest, probably two inches or more beyond my stomach and waist, I also sit to the right side the most. When I sit down though I buldge significantly, I am glad my tie covers it mostly. ::)

19. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: It's rare that it happens at work, but since I never wear underwear away from the job, it tends to be downward, along the thigh and slightly to the right.

BTW, I went to Home Depot again yesterday and had on sweatpants and no matter what I did, I couldn't keep it from showing. I mean, it wasn't way outta control, but just knowing somebody was looking.... WHOA!!!!

20. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: *sigh*
    Left as well...seems to be a patten here...

Draft saved Draft deleted