bulge..but what type are you?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a left leg hanger also. it's usually a pronounced bulge on the inside of my left leg. with jeans it's more of a compact visuale, but with a suit or kakis it seems to appear more of a longer bulge..kind of like a pear shape with my balls making a large base and my cock nesting on top of it. (my balls are pretty low hangers) I often get good reactions to it. with a jock when I wear one is still hangs low in the pouch, but its more centered in my sweats and workout gear

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i dont wear underwear most of the time, i wear alot of nylon gym shorts....it always gives me pleasure when i catch some dude checking me out, or sizing me up......then i usually return the crotch check, im also a big time adjuster, pull on my knob alot and i always seem to notice other guys adjusting their packages as well

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange...I Must Be The Odd Ball...no pun intended....I'm Right Handed And I Always Hang Against The Right Leg....But I Always Masterbate With My Left....I'm All Mixed Up... that's why i always need someone to masterbate for me...whoa is me

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have a blended big wallet/big willy bulge, both packed into my left side.

I recently bought a new wallet which became quite thick after I filled it.
I heard from pick pockets that the front pocket was the most difficult place to steal things from, so I always put it there.

The wallet also creates space for my cock and hides erections.

scoobydoohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to the left - i've learned many ways to hide an erection.

Sometimes I get stares, but i'm definitely a grower, so i don't have so much to pack when i'm flaccid.

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To the left it hangs there even when freeballing. Sad to say I think it's the way mother used to dress me perhaps in memory of my father who in old photos also showed on the left.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Balls pretty much down the middle, cock slightly to the left. I typically wear briefs or boxer-briefs (or Midways), and after a couple wearings, the cotton in the pouch stretches out a bit to make room for the goods.

I first noticed this when I was spending the night at a friend's. We were in 8th grade or so. In the morning, I showered and picked up his Jockeys by mistake (the same waist size), but when I went to pull them on, I immediately noticed they were tight on my cock and balls.

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
Left leg hanger... sometimes ...on right...but always all the package on one side... Is a family tradition: every man show a bulge on the leg...!!!