Bulge comment at party...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_all_balls, Jan 1, 2012.

1. B_all_balls

B_all_balls New Member

I was at a NYE party last night and was playing beer pong. There was one cup left and I had to make it or we lost so everyone in the room was looking at me. My buddy yells that phone in your pocket looks like you have a huge bulge. 90% of the people there looked right at my crotch. I didnt say anything back I just smiled and hit the cup. Anyways, my phone was recharging and not in my pocket. I was freeballing in kaki color pants. Later on a girl at the party came up to me and whispered i know theres no phone in your pocket and winked at me. She gave me a BJ later after midnight. So, all in all great night.

anyone else ever hookup with someone because they spotted your bulge and liked what they saw?

2. jmann93

jmann93 Member

Yeah lol same story pretty much

3. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes actually, a lot more than once. Most recently in October in a gay friendly club. He simply walked up to me and said "I like what I see in those jeans." We hooked up. Maybe it's more common among gay men?

4. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep quite a number of times. My current GF admitted she looks at buldges and gets quite annoyed if other 'bitches' (As she puts it) looks at my buldge. She said she can see my dick outline clearly in my trousers and would kick off if she caught other women looking.

5. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure several times... especially from the uniform groupies.... there are special waterholes they frequent....ahhh and they sure can be thisty....:)

6. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I am an indoor cycling instructor and get a lot of looks with smiles from the cougars st the local gym, while wearing bike tights. Most enjoyable!

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For some time now I've preferred to do that sort of "trolling" for action in nude venues, rather than relying on the bulge. Over the years I've had several relationships with ladies who admitted, only after we had become intimate, that my bulge was a part of what first piqued their interest. But I can only recall one who came right out and mentioned it immediately. That was when I was still in college and I went to a large, noisy, drunken college party. Shortly after I walked in the door a drunk, but altogether comely, lass who I didn't know from Eve walked up to me and did a creditable imitation of Mae West saying "Is that a pistol you're packing, or are you just happy to see me?" She had cupped her hand for me to bend over to get the message but she "whispered" it loudly enough into my ear that most of the others nearby heard it clearly, causing no end of embarrassment for most of the gals (hey guys, this was back in the 60's). We did wind up in the sack that night but we were both so drunk that I can't say it was particularly enjoyable. But we continued to date for a while after that and sex with her sober was absolutely top notch. And in more recent years I've had a number of guys come on to me that way, usually resulting in some level of cock play between us.

8. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Hot story.. but I'd love to see a pic of you in those pants!!

9. art

art
    Gold Member

Oh, yeah! Much more when I was young, single, and trolling for sex. But that's how I met my current gf!

10. Dbug

Dbug Active Member

Albums:
    I always wear jeans and the bulge is clearly visable since my package is quite large, also soft. Only sometimes I find people looking at it. However, with an erection I can't hide it anymore although I doubt whether people always notice that. But my girlfriend loves the bulge. When we first met her appearance gave me a hard on. Later she admitted she had noticed the bulge it caused and the least thing she wanted is getting me naked (not knowing that we would fall in love and stay together for 6 years already). If we're alone she sometimes grabs it. I love that!

But comments at parties or somewhere, I only had a few.

11. B_all_balls

B_all_balls New Member

is there a good story to share?

12. B_all_balls

B_all_balls New Member

anything every come out of it, other than a glance? ever initiate conversation? sounds hot to me

13. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn, I'm going to the wrong parties! :biggrin1:

There have been alot of times at parties or out at bars where I know I was showing an obvious bulge. Not on purpose, but sometimes theres not much you can do about it when it flops to the side and is running down the side of your leg. In these situations I naturally try to tell if anyone has noticed it, mainly out of an odd mixture of horniness and modesty...I can't say though that I've honestly ever caught anyone (guy or girl) starring at it...I certainly never got a BJ from it :frown1:

14. fullspeedo11

Gold Member

Albums:
    My first year of college I was at a party and I caught a girl staring at my package from across the room. I was wearing a pair of Levis 511's which are a slim fitting jean so my dick always made a nice looking bulge in them. She blushed when we made eye contact so I walked over to where she was sitting and started talking to her. I didn't sit down so my crotch remained at her eye level. During our conversation she stole several obvious glances at my bulge which caused me get a semi which started to make my bulge even bigger. I suggested we go outside where it was quieter and cooler and 10 minutes later she sucking me off behind some bushes. A few weeks later at another party I hooked up with her again but that time she let me fuck her.

15. scanlan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was in high school, I was on the swim team and we all wore speedos. There were so many complaints about my bulge at our swim meets from parents, that they asked the coach to take me off the team. They said it was obscene and thought I had an erection.
    The rest of our swim team told the coach that I was just big and there wasn't much that I could do to conceal it. He didn't want to kick me off because I was the only one who could dive and score points for our team. Many times we won because of my diving.
    So he told the school board my pre-dick-ament (sorry, couldn't resist that) and that anytime that I wasn't in the water he would have me wrap a towel around myself. So they always had someone hand me a towel when I got out of the water.
    Actually I have quite a few interesting stories.

Attached Files:

16. patro78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Scanlan, this both positively confirms the attention that a good bulge can elicit and the absurd phobia that some people reveal when they recoil in exaggerated disgust at the "indecent" sight of a big penis. It's as if they believe that a penis can only be "decent" if it is demurely small, modestly positioned, draws no attention at all and excites no interest or desire. Perhaps more fundamentally, a big penis is considered morally repugnant, a fact whose very existence should, for the sake of a primly "nice" social propriety, be denied or expunged from awareness. Such people reflexively fear something threatening about it, even if it is attached to a youth who poses no threat or danger or transgressive intent at all. Indeed, you were participating in a team sport for the school, a sport at which you obviously excelled, in which you cannot compete fully clothed (!), and which requires considerable focus on technique and physical exertion. What occasion did you have for arousal? On what grounds is it more reasonable to assume that, in such circumstances, your buldge was indicative of an "obscene" erection than that it merely showed you to be well-endowed, a natural fact which you cannot change but which they, in spite of this, irrationally considered to be an object of justified shame?

I think it's pretty outrageous that those parents subjected you to such complaints, especially to the extent of demanding your exclusion from the team! And it is damingly ironic, for while they acted in the ostensible interests of "deceny" and social rectitude, their obsession betrays a prurience and pettiness which are truly obscene.

Imagine if you had ditched the speedos and the towel as a protest against their anti-penis hyper vigilance!

Or reminded them politely that, at one time in European cultural history, a large prominent penis was a symbol of aristocratic honour and vigour.

Attached Files:

17. sspen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Translation of the above:

Dude: good on ya for having big junk.

Parents: boo on you for judging this dude for having big junk. Really, what's he gonna do with it??! Guys with big junk stuffed in speedos produce big bulges! Get over yourselves already, geeeeeze!

Dude: you should have shown them all by just dropping trou and showing them that you were totally soft! That would have been awesome!

Back in the day, big bulges were all the rage, you know.

Patro, I'm really not trying to be a smartass, and I love your style. But some readers will give up before getting to the end.

And now, I want one of those cod pieces!

#17 sspen, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  18. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Scanlan, let's hear these stories! ;-0

19. FLSELFSUCKER

FLSELFSUCKER New Member

:biggrin1:

Nice!

20. scanlan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you insist : ) I do a lot of cycling and have been buying all my gear at the same place for years. When I ride my cock always ends up hanging down the side of my leg and rubs against the saddle. I sometimes ride between 75 to 100 miles in a day. Depending on how far I ride, the friction wears the material through after several rides. So I'm constantly buying cycling shorts.
    One of the salesman asked me why I buy so many shorts, so I told him that they wear out after just a few rides. He said that shouldn't happen, and if I brought them back, that they would replace them.
    When I took them back, he asked me why they were worn in the same place? I told him that when I ride my penis is so long that it always ends up down the side of my leg and rubs against the side of the seat when I peddle, and the friction wears a hole in the material even after just a few rides.
    He told me he wished he had that problem. I said not really, it's not much fun when you have to carry a spare pair with you. I usually use a new pair when I'm going on a long ride. I've had them give out unexpectedly and ended up finishing the ride with my cock hanging out. :redface:
    I rode to the store once, and one of the salesman looked right at my penis hanging down my leg, and said that he was surprised that my shorts lasted as long as they did.

Attached Files:

• bike.jpg
      bike.jpg
      File size:
      38.8 KB
      Views:
Draft saved Draft deleted