Bulge Confidence - What Do You Tell Yourself?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I show a bulge in a lot of stuff and I walk around with confidence freeballibg. That being said in some clothes it's a bulge, other material it's a whole dick outline, but the difference is the level it shows to where it looks natural and not forced. Sometimes I see pictures of guys saying they like showing a bulge, but then I see the picture and it's straight up perv/creeper level of showing off. It looks ridiculous and unnatural especially when guys do all sorts of things to make their junk stick out. It's one of those fine lines that if you cross, you come off looking bad and perverted.
What if you're wanting folks to KNOW you're perverted?

D

deleted8762931

Then I would say show it off in the most public way possible and expect some side eye or negative comments. Then your goal is achieved.
Sounds good to me, I like wearing ladies leggings for that purpose! SAM_0188.JPG

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then I would say show it off in the most public way possible and expect some side eye or negative comments. Then your goal is achieved.
I've never had any negative comments, ever, and I love walking around with both nuts and a boner very visible in my pants! Guess you can tell that from my avatar--