Bulge Confidence - What Do You Tell Yourself?

D

deleted1334580

I'm interested in what you said about hypnosis scripts. Tell me more. Go to a private conversation if you want.
I show off a bulge all the time. My thoughts are 3 fold...
I'm probably not going to offend anyone because if people aren't interested they generally don't notice.
I might get a glance or even a prolonged stare which is sexually exciting especially if it is from an attractive person. Depending on the environment, I might even have someone follow me into the bathroom.
It makes me feel powerful and masculine.
Let's compare dick size man.

Reactions: bulgingpkg

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my cock barely shows when i have clothes on even limp it can barely be little over an inch long--but erect i am 7 to 71/2 inches so i dont worry about bulges--alot of guys show their bulge and when see it out of their pants its not as huge as thought it would be--because some guys are growers and others are showers

D

deleted1334580

Definitely a grower here, I don't show much dick when it's soft

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A sexy bulge is tops to me but that never meant to me what it means to some.. no offense to anyone if my taste differs from yours. I see a hot, subtle bulge that looks quite natural to be far more aesthetically and sexually pleasing as any "bowling ball" showing. Very few naturally pull off the bowling ball show anyway. I have a nice erection but as many, not a shower and my soft is not big. I have nothing against a bulge enhancer, but it has to be "right." I only wish I could describe what I have seen lately, how enormously attractive it is AND the fact that it is that attractive and not an overly showy presence. No doubt what I have seen is enhancement. I have seen young college aged guys sport it under sexy, thin khakis. It resembles a minimal tent presence right in the area that a semi would protrude. Yep, it could have been a real semi, but a real semi doesn't stay in the same spot and never move.

If anyone knows the trick, let me know.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually cam on chatter bate with my tights on before i head out if there is a lot of comments about my cockbulge size then i tend to milk one out to reduce its size for public consumption

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I show a bulge in a lot of stuff and I walk around with confidence freeballibg. That being said in some clothes it's a bulge, other material it's a whole dick outline, but the difference is the level it shows to where it looks natural and not forced. Sometimes I see pictures of guys saying they like showing a bulge, but then I see the picture and it's straight up perv/creeper level of showing off. It looks ridiculous and unnatural especially when guys do all sorts of things to make their junk stick out. It's one of those fine lines that if you cross, you come off looking bad and perverted.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I show a bulge in a lot of stuff and I walk around with confidence freeballibg. That being said in some clothes it's a bulge, other material it's a whole dick outline, but the difference is the level it shows to where it looks natural and not forced. Sometimes I see pictures of guys saying they like showing a bulge, but then I see the picture and it's straight up perv/creeper level of showing off. It looks ridiculous and unnatural especially when guys do all sorts of things to make their junk stick out. It's one of those fine lines that if you cross, you come off looking bad and perverted.
I think you're voicing what my head is currently telling me, which I'm trying to avoid! Still, every opinion matters, so thank you for weighing in.

As stated in the original post, I'm more interested in the language of bulge confidence, the positive things you tell yourself. I'm already painfully aware of the shaming language like "ridiculous", "unnatural", or "perverted".

Reactions: 12loner

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So mnay pics but no thoughts--If I tell myself anything, it's 'Their gonna love this, and if they don't they don't have to look but they get to make the choice'. I'm just like--'Here it is! I LOVE showing it--it makes me feel GREAT, and super sexy--and the longer I run around like this, the hornier I get, and you may or may not like what comes next, but it's inevitable!'

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do not tell myself anything. If I think about my bulge, which is not often, I just tell myself that I have a cock and balls down there and it will show just like a woman's breasts so if someone has a problem with my flaccid cock and balls showing through my clothes as a bulge it is on them not me. I just go about my day dressed for comfort without worrying about if I show a bulge or not.

• Love
Reactions: openfly

RippedHungMuscleGod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to a local Walmart just to see what the reaction was to me going commando. The smiles, winks and double takes from the women and the averted gazes from the guys just made me grow longer and thicker. Just knowing I am bigger, thicker and can get harder than every other male in the building was an incredible rush. I might just have to do that every weekend.
View attachment IMG_1048.MOV

ddyintrainng

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm interested in what you said about hypnosis scripts. Tell me more. Go to a private conversation if you want.
I show off a bulge all the time. My thoughts are 3 fold...
I'm probably not going to offend anyone because if people aren't interested they generally don't notice.
I might get a glance or even a prolonged stare which is sexually exciting especially if it is from an attractive person. Depending on the environment, I might even have someone follow me into the bathroom.
It makes me feel powerful and masculine.
What do you do after they follow you in the bathroom?