Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bulge Enhancer - HAARD Bodyware

I actually stumbled on this while literally looking for something unrelated and got a quick larf out of it. And I thought it would make good discussion fodder for LPSG.

So, I was was just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or maybe has used something similar?

I'm actually a grower and not a shower so such a product might actually be useful for someone in my situation since I have no appreciable bulge in my pants or otherwise unless I'm aroused. Maybe I'm their in target demographic or maybe its intended for average or below avg guys wanting to
attract attention.

I honestly think it's quite ridicules which is why I was so amused by it, although I'll quote the little product blurb that said:

"What the push up bra did for womens breasts, the Bulge Enhancer will have a similar effect with a man's genitals. Give yourself that extra bit of confidence, you'll look or feel better having that extra bit of bulge happening down there in your jocks or swim togs."

This is a true statement I suppose, women have used different things to try to enhance their breasts maybe it was a naturally progression to transition to men. So, maybe it not as ridicules as I thought.

Your thought?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since you say you're straight, I assume you want women to notice your 'bulge.' The only 'bulge' that women care about is the one made by your wallet. Thus, I suggest you get a "wallet bulge enhancer."