Bulge Fascination

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But despite of good postings here I really ask why always new bulge threads are going to be opened. Don't we have enough already on LPSG? Just watch the search function and you will get the resullts. Why not adding new stuff to the existing ones? Would be much more comfortable for bulge fans to find the concentrated stuff of those bulges and would avoid permanent jumps from one thread to another. Please, think of that! Thanks!

Hello teddybaerli, I understand and indeed I searched but did not find a thread that celebrated bulges fascination the way I see some folks are doing here. Reason why I link to sources and members that have spotted bulges so we can express our admiration in a thread just like this one.

Big hugs.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello teddybaerli, I understand and indeed I searched but did not find a thread that celebrated bulges fascination the way I see some folks are doing here. Reason why I link to sources and members that have spotted bulges so we can express our admiration in a thread just like this one.

Big hugs.

Thanks for the nice reply. Well, aren't all bulge threads fascinating as long as the pictures are good? Did you check the different ones, dear? I am quite sure you would have found an appropriate one among many where your context could be added. Believe me, I have been here for many years and opened enough threads myself. We just do get so many threads for the same subject. Not only regarding bulges. That's just confusing. It was just an advice coming from my personal experience. See you and have a great time on LPSG. :)

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the nice reply. Well, aren't all bulge threads fascinating as long as the pictures are good? Did you check the different ones, dear? I am quite sure you would have found an appropriate one among many where your context could be added. Believe me, I have been here for many years and opened enough threads myself. We just do get so many threads for the same subject. Not only regarding bulges. That's just confusing. It was just an advice coming from my personal experience, See you and have a great time on LPSG. :)
like this bulge?

Reactions: teddybaerli1

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
littleguy2, thanks for posting this. It must be quite a situation for you at gym that drove you to the point of masturbating to that guy in particular. Feeling uncomfortable yet being drawn to bate thinking about that guy's package and confidence at the gym. I wonder if hung guys ever realize the effect they have on others that are not big as they are. some even wear clothing that accentuates it even more.

Thanks for sharing.
a bulgy one

Attachments

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
like this bulge?

I do Stevie, thanks for sharing

2512741-1572483677-b847171cda0addf9c38159c623fe1020.jpg

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why is it that the testicles represent a very integral part of what being a man is? I know it takes more than just physical traits but just a look at a man's bulge drives you to the conclusion that he has got the balls to show for (I may not make sense but the arousal is there for me)

No wonder some expressions in daily life such as "You have got the balls to say,etc."

T71R you must really enjoy knowing your balls accentuate your masculinity.

Thanks for sharing.
For me, it's primal. Balls are uniquely male and half of the creation of life begins in the testicles. Creation is such a primal drive and a big pair of balls can mean a high sperm count and high testosterone. Balls scream "male". And so many things sexual are better enjoyed when they're large. And yes, my balls, my cock- they just make me feel so very "male". In an earlier post, you had said that "I wonder if hung guys ever realize the effect they have on others that are not big as they are." Yes, some of us do and we can't help ourselves.

Reactions: estelop

furrBBall

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been into men’s bulge since I was very young. When the Sears catalog would show up, I would immediately go to the men’s underwear section to see the male models and their bulge. (The Internet wasn’t born yet). That fascination and fetish only became strong. Bulge can be actual anatomy or a combination of things. Even guys will smaller packages, if they want, can accessories with cockrings, padding or different styles of underwear to achieve the visual bulge.
I wish more men would tell the backwoods U.S. unwritten rule of men don’t show genitalia but women flaunt your boobs. I wear scrubs to work, and cockring and usually a thong that a bulge is presented. I don’t care anymore. I haven’t for a while. If someone finds it offensive, please call me into HR. I am not exposing myself, I’m not flaunting an erection. If someone is offended... that’s not my issue.

Sorry the photo isn’t my best example of bulge at work. 4E0B5BA5-3BDA-40AC-8FD4-895425F41C5B.jpeg

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve been into men’s bulge since I was very young. When the Sears catalog would show up, I would immediately go to the men’s underwear section to see the male models and their bulge. (The Internet wasn’t born yet). That fascination and fetish only became strong. Bulge can be actual anatomy or a combination of things. Even guys will smaller packages, if they want, can accessories with cockrings, padding or different styles of underwear to achieve the visual bulge.
I wish more men would tell the backwoods U.S. unwritten rule of men don’t show genitalia but women flaunt your boobs. I wear scrubs to work, and cockring and usually a thong that a bulge is presented. I don’t care anymore. I haven’t for a while. If someone finds it offensive, please call me into HR. I am not exposing myself, I’m not flaunting an erection. If someone is offended... that’s not my issue.

Sorry the photo isn’t my best example of bulge at work. View attachment 9048581

Hello furrBBall,

Your history with bulges is so interesting. You can't really help yourself into letting your eyes rest on bulges of any size yet you yourself have this intrinsic need to show off your package, even going to such extremes as to stuff it so it is present. Man your pics are a clear example of your package and it has done to you, how it defines you at times and what you want others to focus on. I have no doubt you are a loyal friend to your friends and a very responsible employee but bulge is a fact in your life so present it cannot go unrecognized. I appreciate your bulge in both pics and I am hard from your honesty.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: deleted5068251

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love when guys check out my bulge...

[photo=large]2038581[/photo][photo=large]2038561[/photo]
[photo=large]2023951[/photo]
[photo=large]1718172[/photo]

We would be oh so very happy and yet a bit out of place not realizing your are showing off for others to see. Man you certainly have something to look at (even intentionally) Now I wonder, why do you love it when guys check out your bulge? What makes you love it so?

Thanks for sharing.

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We would be oh so very happy and yet a bit out of place not realizing your are showing off for others to see. Man you certainly have something to look at (even intentionally) Now I wonder, why do you love it when guys check out your bulge? What makes you love it so?

Thanks for sharing.
I don’t always intentionally show off, some situations call for toning it down. But the attention is always hot. Doesn’t everyone like to be appreciated?

furrBBall

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello furrBBall,

Your history with bulges is so interesting. You can't really help yourself into letting your eyes rest on bulges of any size yet you yourself have this intrinsic need to show off your package, even going to such extremes as to stuff it so it is present. Man your pics are a clear example of your package and it has done to you, how it defines you at times and what you want others to focus on. I have no doubt you are a loyal friend to your friends and a very responsible employee but bulge is a fact in your life so present it cannot go unrecognized. I appreciate your bulge in both pics and I am hard from your honesty.

Thanks for sharing.
I don’t “stuff” my package. If you got that from my post; reread it. I do wear a cockring most of the time, because I’m a grower, not a shower. I do it for me. I don’t care if people look at my bulge. You’re assuming a lot, from a small entry on a website. You don’t know me, and don’t assume/pretend/or analyze me, as you think you do. And please. Don’t reply to this. Just stop while your ahead.

Reactions: deleted645178

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always check if anything to see,
Very often I'm suprised how little guys show with the fashion for skinny fit jeans, trousers and Trackies. (even when I know done are not small)
Personally it tend to try to show a bit of shape down there