Bulge Fascination

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be interesting to know what these guys think or feel about showing their goods like that
I can’t imagine being in public with my cock sticking out but then reading here and taking to hung guys sometimes it is uncomfortable to squeeze it into something tight or even keep it hidden. This guy wore gym shorts with a liner and nothing under. I have spoken to guys who wear two pair of underwear to be decrees
I used to try to conceal my but just gave up - it shows to some degree in al pants...it can get borderline obscene in like gym clothes, but what am I going to do, wear jeans to the gym?

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh you mention the balls which play a big part actually while holding bigger amounts of semen in there (or at least that is where my mind goes to)

Thanks for sharing.

I don’t know how it all works, but my balls are on the bigger side and high, which def pushes things out vs down...I also produce a lot of volume when I cum...

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly dudes: if you have a good bulge, it will get you attention. It won’t all be super obvious but it can be the perfect thing to get that girl or guy to come over and say hi. Who knows ... they could be your right person ... or the next person for right now haha

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly dudes: if you have a good bulge, it will get you attention. It won’t all be super obvious but it can be the perfect thing to get that girl or guy to come over and say hi. Who knows ... they could be your right person ... or the next person for right now haha

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that a bulge in tighty whities is so eye-catching?

bulge-white48743-jpg.9484831

here’s mine - not hard, but def stuffed inView media item 1427311

D

deleted5068251

I’ve been into men’s bulge since I was very young. When the Sears catalog would show up, I would immediately go to the men’s underwear section to see the male models and their bulge. (The Internet wasn’t born yet). That fascination and fetish only became strong. Bulge can be actual anatomy or a combination of things. Even guys will smaller packages, if they want, can accessories with cockrings, padding or different styles of underwear to achieve the visual bulge.
I wish more men would tell the backwoods U.S. unwritten rule of men don’t show genitalia but women flaunt your boobs. I wear scrubs to work, and cockring and usually a thong that a bulge is presented. I don’t care anymore. I haven’t for a while. If someone finds it offensive, please call me into HR. I am not exposing myself, I’m not flaunting an erection. If someone is offended... that’s not my issue.

Sorry the photo isn’t my best example of bulge at work. View attachment 9048581
SAME!! I did the same with those sears catalogs as a young boy! Also great pic there sir. :)

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dick is less than average (but my balls are way bigger than average, which, tragically, makes my dick look smaller...) but because I have thick thighs, my package is pushed out, so it looks like I'm packing something almost inhuman. You just never know!

Reactions: Sopara