Bulge Fascination

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After an interesting thread on fascination in another forum, I think this can be a good one to talk about a fascination some of us guys may have towards a visible bulge on a mate's pants, underwear, or shorts.

What is it that attracts us, what goes through our minds when we see one (being flaunted or just plain visible). Regardless of sexual orientation.

I have to admit it is something I can't help noticing and it tells a lot about a guy's confidence I think. What about you? Any interesting stories?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I continually look for bulges on the street.at the gym, on the train. Not sure why I have such a fascination with them but I do.
The best ones are the rare ones of a random erection, seeing the full outline of a hard cock is amazing. A while back a very well hung guy was walking next to be with a hardon from his crotch to his pocket. Saw the whole outline for the short time I walked next to him
I don’t enjoy the big mound hanging down the leg. The subtle outline or the bulge alone the zipper line are the best.
New guy at gym has one that pushes out of his gym shorts. Well hung when I saw him in the locker room with a hook and curve to his cock that explains why it pushes out his shorts so much. It was so hot I stroked out a load thinking about it. Not sure if so taken with other guys because no matter what I wear you don’t see any sign of my cock. Even hard I can hide it easily

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am addicted to cocks. I love looking at them. Love looking at the bulges they make in pants/jeans/shorts. Love watching for any bouncing or jiggling in his pants if he is commando. Love the smell and taste of them. Love the feeling of them. And I love showing mine off, which includes creating a bulge in my pants/jeans/shorts.

One of the first thing I always notice about a guy is what kind of bulge he has. I love trying to figure out the size and shape of his dick and balls by how his pants look.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am addicted to cocks. I love looking at them. Love looking at the bulges they make in pants/jeans/shorts. Love watching for any bouncing or jiggling in his pants if he is commando. Love the smell and taste of them. Love the feeling of them. And I love showing mine off, which includes creating a bulge in my pants/jeans/shorts.

One of the first thing I always notice about a guy is what kind of bulge he has. I love trying to figure out the size and shape of his dick and balls by how his pants look.

cedarizzo, it is something that steals glances once the visible penis line makes an appearance. Guys sitting legs spread with the confidence they have a package to show. Makes some of us feel a bit inadequate sometime. You have mentioned being close to one. Tell us more about it.

Reactions: T71R

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I continually look for bulges on the street.at the gym, on the train. Not sure why I have such a fascination with them but I do.
The best ones are the rare ones of a random erection, seeing the full outline of a hard cock is amazing. A while back a very well hung guy was walking next to be with a hardon from his crotch to his pocket. Saw the whole outline for the short time I walked next to him
I don’t enjoy the big mound hanging down the leg. The subtle outline or the bulge alone the zipper line are the best.
New guy at gym has one that pushes out of his gym shorts. Well hung when I saw him in the locker room with a hook and curve to his cock that explains why it pushes out his shorts so much. It was so hot I stroked out a load thinking about it. Not sure if so taken with other guys because no matter what I wear you don’t see any sign of my cock. Even hard I can hide it easily

littleguy2, thanks for posting this. It must be quite a situation for you at gym that drove you to the point of masturbating to that guy in particular. Feeling uncomfortable yet being drawn to bate thinking about that guy's package and confidence at the gym. I wonder if hung guys ever realize the effect they have on others that are not big as they are. some even wear clothing that accentuates it even more.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: yyzstevie and T71R

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would be interesting to know what these guys think or feel about showing their goods like that
I can’t imagine being in public with my cock sticking out but then reading here and taking to hung guys sometimes it is uncomfortable to squeeze it into something tight or even keep it hidden. This guy wore gym shorts with a liner and nothing under. I have spoken to guys who wear two pair of underwear to be decrees

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know guys who are very large and you don’t see a bit of bulge on them. I think it has to do with how bigs and tight their nuts are also.
oh you mention the balls which play a big part actually while holding bigger amounts of semen in there (or at least that is where my mind goes to)

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: jockbros and T71R

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know guys who are very large and you don’t see a bit of bulge on them. I think it has to do with how bigs and tight their nuts are also.

I agree, I think the balls has a lot to do with making a bigger bulge. I have decent sized balls, but they don't hang down low, they are usually right up under my dick. This causes the dick to go out more before it falls down. It helps to create a nice bulge. I don't consider myself to have a big dick. But I am definitely a show-er. When I am hard, my dick is 6 1/2". Soft, my dick ranges from 3" to 5".

I also am very particular in what underwear I will wear. Most underwear is too small in the pouch and it became a problem when I wear the PA. So most of the time, I will go commando. Also, when I would go commando or wear underwear, I would always get a funky crotch. Then I discovered Sheath underwear. It has a pouch to place your balls and a hole for the dick to hang out. The pouch seems to be roomy enough for me, it doesn't bother the PA. And by keeping the balls and dick from hanging down in the crotch, no more funky crotch.

Reactions: estelop

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, I think the balls has a lot to do with making a bigger bulge. I have decent sized balls, but they don't hang down low, they are usually right up under my dick. This causes the dick to go out more before it falls down. It helps to create a nice bulge. I don't consider myself to have a big dick. But I am definitely a show-er. When I am hard, my dick is 6 1/2". Soft, my dick ranges from 3" to 5".

I also am very particular in what underwear I will wear. Most underwear is too small in the pouch and it became a problem when I wear the PA. So most of the time, I will go commando. Also, when I would go commando or wear underwear, I would always get a funky crotch. Then I discovered Sheath underwear. It has a pouch to place your balls and a hole for the dick to hang out. The pouch seems to be roomy enough for me, it doesn't bother the PA. And by keeping the balls and dick from hanging down in the crotch, no more funky crotch.

Hello cedarizzo, indeed clothing helps accommodate and enhance the bulge. I am amazed by those guys that just wear their gym shorts or pants or even commando and the bulge is there saggy or tight. It is almost uncontrollable I believe. Makes a bit uneasy to think what they must be feeling.

Do you, or anoyone, can point to an album here or pics here of such situations?

(Just a side note, I found this great thread: Manspreading, bulging while sitting.)

Thanks for sharing.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hello mansonjames,

Those bulges are definitely bulky and eye-catching. How they are packing in their corresponding garments. The one in jeans gives the impression of the man going commando. The one in briefs is so stuffed it makes you think those balls must be quite hairy and thick as well.

Thanks for sharing.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Also if they have big glutes that pull the front of the pants back.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
913162-1544916791-00284d6cfabd7bc2de61ace90e0488f4.jpg

A very nice demonstration of how a bulge can make a guy something to lust for.

This is Tomt, a sexy user of lpsg.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have to say, it's very fun to pack my man parts in my undies and pants! with years of practice, u become super familiar with every variation of undies and pants and the resulting bulge. there are the slightly more subtle work bulges, the left pant leg bulge, the right pant leg bulge (yup, they look quite different!!), the speedo bulge, the fuck-it-i'm-going-to-the-store-in-my-white-under-armour-gym-shorts-and-nothing-else-bulge, and hundreds of others.

when i was much younger (innocent?) i remember being soooo self-conscious of my bulge. but now i embrace it, and am similarly fascinated by other bulges (and lack of bulges).

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have to say, it's very fun to pack my man parts in my undies and pants! with years of practice, u become super familiar with every variation of undies and pants and the resulting bulge. there are the slightly more subtle work bulges, the left pant leg bulge, the right pant leg bulge (yup, they look quite different!!), the speedo bulge, the fuck-it-i'm-going-to-the-store-in-my-white-under-armour-gym-shorts-and-nothing-else-bulge, and hundreds of others.

when i was much younger (innocent?) i remember being soooo self-conscious of my bulge. but now i embrace it, and am similarly fascinated by other bulges (and lack of bulges).

Hello itakemyvitamins, I guess many mates appreciate the dedication you show in presenting the world with your magnificent package. I wonder how your bulge is when going to church perhaps or when having dinner with family or when you are just entering the work place. In any case, thanks a lot for this.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: itakemyvitamins

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh you mention the balls which play a big part actually while holding bigger amounts of semen in there (or at least that is where my mind goes to)

Thanks for sharing.
My balls are very large and they definitely hold a lot of seed, so yeah I think there's truth in that. My bulge is accentuated by my testicle size for sure.

Reactions: 2cfox and estelop

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My balls are very large and they definitely hold a lot of seed, so yeah I think there's truth in that. My bulge is accentuated by my testicle size for sure.
Why is it that the testicles represent a very integral part of what being a man is? I know it takes more than just physical traits but just a look at a man's bulge drives you to the conclusion that he has got the balls to show for (I may not make sense but the arousal is there for me)

No wonder some expressions in daily life such as "You have got the balls to say,etc."

T71R you must really enjoy knowing your balls accentuate your masculinity.

Thanks for sharing.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But despite of good postings here I really ask why always new bulge threads are going to be opened. Don't we have enough already on LPSG? Just watch the search function and you will get the resullts. Why not adding new stuff to the existing ones? Would be much more comfortable for bulge fans to find the concentrated stuff of those bulges and would avoid permanent jumps from one thread to another. Please, think of that! Thanks!