bulge help you get sex?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Marius567, Sep 22, 2004.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

has a bulge in your pants help you get sex ? people just look and never talk to me. Im trying to bait woman in to talking to me.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

"bait" women.....a little attitude adjustment might be in order. It often takes more than a big cock.

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Maybe they never talk to you because you're trying to bait them.

Outgoing guys with average dicks get more women than shy guys with big ones.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

Maybe you're using the wrong "bait"! A good attitude and outgoing personality will get you more than a big dick any day of the week. Of course if you happen to have all three then you got it made!!

5. Onslow

Gold Member

[]

Like the others said try a better attitude and approach. I tend to shy away from persons who seem to be interested only in my penis since that would mean little possibility of more than sex (not that there's anything wrong with sex) and I need more. I spent years trying to be straight and there were a few women some of who said they got to know me only because they had heard about my big size and as is the case with gay men I have been with there is also the large number who approached just from the visiblity of my penis. I am also blessed (or is that cursed) with large balls so there is really no hiding except by using pull-over shirts and letting them give some cover-up protection, but once I sit down its over with (unless I have a coat or jacket handy to put on my lap) Gay men, straight women and even supposed straight men seem to want me only for size and try all sorts of seductions from slutty suggestions to running theire hands over parts of my body(anything from shoulders to ass, to my front side) Now while it is excitintg for a few minutes I get past it when I realize what they want is my penis not me, call me selfish but I want a relationship based on similar interests and caring about each other not just sex.
    So I guess a bulge has helped me to get sex at times but I also have a wicked sense of humor and am a conversationalist who can talk on several different topics which gives me an added benefit. (now if I could just lose the 40 extra pounds and get my hairline to stop receding)

6. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Making a girl laugh helps too. I think laughing 'does something' hmm.

7. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you just looking for sex, then by all means do the following: pull out your dick and balls from the front of your underwear (through the fly) and walk around like that. Your prominence will get all sorts of people interested in you, guaranteed!

8. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would have to say yes. Both men and women. One time at a book store I was standing in front of this girl at the magazine rack and she squatted down to get a magazine, she turned toward me to stand up and her face was right at my bulge. When she stood up she had a smile and we talked. Went home with her and fucked her a few times after that.. So yes, it does help.

Draft saved Draft deleted