Bulge in a bar

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by FLScott72, Nov 23, 2008.

1. FLScott72

FLScott72 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I ran into an awkward situation last night in a bar. I met up with a couple of life-long male friends for beers and food. It was just the three of us hanging out on a Saturday night and catching up since we're all busy and can't get together as often as we'd like. Later, a group of four young females came in and sat at the adjacent table. We chatted with them a bit too and became friendly with them. Then, one of the girls, who definitely had several drinks in her, became rude and obnoxious. She then started to pick on me for being "too quiet". I am very friendly, but perhaps a bit shy at first around people I don't know too well. As we were talking to her and kidding around, she accused me of having an erection in my jeans which was totally untrue. She was saying it in a loud way and pointing at my crotch. Those at both of our tables and anyone near us in the place could hear and see her, all I could do was deny it and laugh it off with some sort of funny comment. I was very embarrassed since I was not hard at all. I had a new pair of jeans on that fit well, I guess I was showing a bulge from my flaccid penis and testicles packed inside. After thinking about it, I guess I just should take it as a compliment. Thoughts?

#1 FLScott72, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  2. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I have been in that situation many times over the years: at bars, work, gym, etc. Mostly people just glance at my bulge but don't say anything. I think this girl you describe was obxnoixious and rude as hell.

3. D_Rod Staffinbone

D_Rod Staffinbone Account Disabled

you're very big. take it as a compliment. many guys would like to be in that (your) situation.

4. chicomuscle

chicomuscle New Member

she got issues, viva la bulge!

5. abound

abound New Member

I'd say she's an obnoxious, horny tramp.

Obnoxious because she doesn't have the requisite one ounce of class or modesty warranted to simply disregrad something a little out of the ordinary, especially if it might cause you some embarrassment.

And a horny tramp because once she realized what it was, she intentionally drew attention to it, converting a neutral scene into one with unavoidable sexual tension and imposing herself in the center of it.

You might consider altering your jeans - selection if this is a recurring problem.

Each manufacturer cuts them differently. Baggy is the universal trend these days, but levis cuts them tighter around the thighs and butt, especially the 501 series, which makes every ripple more pronounced.

If your objective is anonymity rather than stardom, you probably ought to wear loose Khakis rather than Levis.

Good luck !

6. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

It seems to me she was actually hitting you, claiming you were hitting on her by having a hardon. And yes, she was rude as hell. Someone to avoid, I'd say.

7. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Tell the rude obnoxious chick: "Hey, I'm not erect. I just got a huge fucking cock. What can you do?"

That'll fix her wagon. And I bet she won't accuse you of being "quiet" anymore.

8. shyvixen_chicago

shyvixen_chicago New Member

Right on. What he said.

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Like you said, take it as a compliment :)

10. MrToolhung

Gold Member

A friend of mine said to me once "If you got it, flaunt it" after she said she made me buy a g-string.

So dude...flaunt it!

11. Topgun4U69

Topgun4U69 New Member

Albums:
    Hey Bud...she was Just being a DRUNK BITCH! People who do stuff like that are insecure and are trying to get others (her girl friends think she is popular) which she probably isn't! YOU are ONE BIG BOY, if you don't mind the compliment...stuffing your equipment into tight jeans might give that appearance to a Drunken Wench! Just take it in stride! YOU are a KEWL dude! PEACE!:cool:

12. bouzib

bouzib New Member

if you really feel embarrassed, don't ever wear jeans

13. dustin7

dustin7 Member

I would just stand up and ask "does it look like I have a hard on?"

14. PlayHardBill

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Scott...Sounds to me like she was a real 1st class Bimbo. I believe you when you say you were just hanging...flaccid...especially with the likes of her. Looking at your pics I can see it'd be damn tough not to have some of that meat bulging...even through your jeans. As most here have told you...take it as a compliment (as embarrassing as it was at the time). Something like that is unlikely to happen again...in such a load, obnoxious way. I sure some classy chick would truly love what you got in there, Buddy!! Keep smiling..you oughta!!

15. itsa'it

itsa'it New Member

Albums:
    sorta agree with willtom.. i mean your a dude you have cock... you happen to be hung as hell(if i do say so) she needs to learn to deal with her alcohol and DEAL WITH IT ..ya it is acward but theres nthin you can do man just enjoy yor life(and cock)

16. hungphat

hungphat Member

Albums:
    Next time pull it out!

Draft saved Draft deleted