Bulge in Jeans

Montana422

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this guy that I met through friends and I really like him a lot. I have also noticed that I see a bulge in his pants often and wondered if he is packing down there. I was sitting at his house one day talking to him and he was sitting on the couch and I noticed a huge bulge. I took out my phone and went to my camera and got a shot of his manly bulge without him noticing what I was doing. Can anyone tell me if he seems to be packing big down there?

Attachments

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I show that kind of package in skintight jeans. always wear a thong underneath to help position my cock better. I guess there's no chance of copping a feel, but to me that package looks authentic. And if he's like me, he'll some times reach down and adjust it

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reminds me of a guy my best friend was always chasing. All my best friend could say about this guy was that he had to be hung like a horse because he always had the biggest bulge. One night, my friend ended up going home with the guy with the big bulge. The next day, my friend called me up crying because the guy had huge balls and a small dick. He was very disappointed. From then on, whenever we saw that guy, we would call him AB, short for All Balls.

Never judge a book by the cover.