Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
happy new year all!! hope mr. and mrs. claus were very good too everyone :)

this is me in my favorite pair of bonds undies after my fresh new year's shave...(i left a little bush). i added to the gallery, but i always enjoy the "big" pics lol.

do you think i should have shaved? i felt all me hair was getting a bit unruly.

Attachments

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hot Shots!! (for those asking, full disclosure in his gallery)

Anybody in the US carry these, or is internet the only access?

I've not found anyone in the US that carries these. It's unfortunate because I think they suit the US market nicely and seem like a great quality product.

I received a pair as a gift from an Australian friend and have only been able to get others thru the Internet shipped from Australia. In general, with the exchage rate, prices are slighter better than other "special" undies. The selection I've found available to order online , though , is a little limited. I'll have to search for the site I use to order and let anyone interested know.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
happy new year all!! hope mr. and mrs. claus were very good too everyone :)

this is me in my favorite pair of bonds undies after my fresh new year's shave...(i left a little bush). i added to the gallery, but i always enjoy the "big" pics lol.

do you think i should have shaved? i felt all me hair was getting a bit unruly.

No, I am zero-tolerant of Men shaving anything but their faces. You asked. Still a great pic.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say don't shave. Men got hair down there. Without it, we look like mutant teenagers.

Trim? Cool. But down to bare? Weird.

BTW: what kinda vitamins you taking? Vitamin L for "large"? I gotta get me some of those.

I actually do take a multivitamin everyday...well I intend to everyday but must say I sometimes forget:). They are the carlson's super 1 daily multivitamin. Someone saw me taking them and commented that it looked like a "horse pill" refering to the large size of the capsule. I must say they are kinda large and rather stinky!

Thanks for the comments...I'll be sure to post more pics of my furry forest once it returns for all those I've dissapointed with the, well, deforestation:)