bulge in public

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
Is bulges in public or at work wrong or do people enjoy looking at them? I don't wear undies so I usually show an outline or bulge especially if I get aroused. Just want some opinions and/or stories anyone has.

Attachments

Last edited:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like it when a guy is showing a bulge. If others don't like it then they can look the other way. I often show a bulge as well and don't really care what others think.

teabagme69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think that pic is incredibly sexy, and i would have a hard time staying up off my knees if i saw that in person, but like thebuck says, i don't think the workplace is necessarily the place for that... unless you're a stripper. ;)

BigBulgeBoi69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bulges on a guy are very hot. Whether it be cyclists, in the gym, out walking the trails or simply at home privately, nothing is better than a man sporting a bulge. To me, it shows a secure man who isn't afraid to show his manhood. Chics with big breasts do it all the time, why can 't men show off their big package?

Reactions: 22cyclist22

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One naturally asks whether the guy is enjoying showing his stuff or is showing his stuff because it really can't be hidden.

But it is the kind of thing we usually associate with youth. However, I have a couple of friends whose endowment is such even though they are long past youth.

Yes, a bulge that clearly shows the contours of one's cock is rather rare. If the OP says it is not a boner, I accept that. but may I then ask: If it is not a boner, should we also rule out that it might be a semi-arousal? But, whatever you got, good man, enjoy it.

slutilda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh I love public hints of sexiness! I love going out with a tight shirt and no bra for example. And I'm always looking out for pics like yours! Thank you!

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

lean404

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is bulges in public or at work wrong or do people enjoy looking at them? I don't wear undies so I usually show an outline or bulge especially if I get aroused. Just want some opinions and/or stories anyone has.
The bulge in that picture is very hot...would love to see that in public. Most guys do not show bulge these days.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of us cant help showing a buldge even if we didnt want to show. Dont think there wrong at all, your not exactly forcing anyone to look down there. If someone looks at it it's they who is wishing to look anyway.