Bulge in Sweats Looks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by tingting, Dec 1, 2010.

1. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    Straight guys do you get offended when another guy notices your visible bulge. Ive been noticing that since its got colder a lot of guys have been wearing sweat pant and with these sweat pant i can pretty much see every inch of your cock and my eyes draw to it immediately but do you get upset? Also post picture of bulges in sweat pant everyone!

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would feel very flattered to be checked out

3. nadleh76

nadleh76 New Member

OMG! This is such a turn on for me, too. I used to work at a rec center while in grad school & this was a sight worth looking forward to each time I had to work. I remember seeing my PE teacher in sweats as well in mid school & his cock was so hard not to look at; thick, meaty, big head, veiny sometimes, & what I believe motivated me to become an athlete. I love it! Pics, please!!

4. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    I often wonder if some guys wear this stuff intentionally. I mean how can you NOT know that the outline of your flopping dick shows through your sweats? To see it is a huge turn on I must say and I've definitely become a watcher. My eyes go straight to the crotch when I see guys wearing them. So I guess if someone didn't want to be looked at in that way put on some underwear on or wear something else all together.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sure that many guys wear sweatpants and track pants because they like to flaunt their goods. I've been into sweatpants for years because they are so comfortable for casual wear long before I thought of them as being sexy. Being that I wore briefs with them, all that showed was an undefined lump in the middle of the crotch. All that changed when I switched to boxers. At first I felt exposed and a little self-conscious that my dick was visible. I became comfortable with it after a few weeks and liked how I looked in my sweats. It doesn't bother me at all that the outline shows as most of the time I'm limp and it's not obscene. I love to see other guys sporting their tools in their sweats. It's a treat!

6. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    In the winter I wear sweat pants with my tube and in the summer I wear sweat shorts. You can see in my gallery what it can look like in sweat shorts. When I'm out and about I keep my hand in my pocket to cover it up or hold it down if I get an erection.

7. henry777

henry777 Well-Known Member

I love it when a guy works out in sweat pants with no underwear on.. a total turn on.

8. BigNakedDad1

BigNakedDad1 Member

Albums:
    Just shoveled snow this morning in my sweats without underwear. Guy working the city snow plow slowed when he saw my cock swinging in my sweats. I love it.

9. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

Man, that's hot! I love it when guys show off like that. Big commando daddy dick...yum!

I've noticed the same thing too....not sure if it's the cold weather or what, but I've definitely noticed it. I live near a lot of twentysomethings and they're still freeballing in shorts if it's above 35 F. It's like a meat parade on almost a daily basis.

10. catman

Gold Member

Was at the grocery yesterday a BIG man (easily 6'7") bent down to get something off the bottom shelf (he was wearing sweats and judging from the lack of underwear line(s) nothing else. As he bent over you could clearly see a massive lump hanging under his ass...not sure if cock and balls or all balls or....but it was amusing to see several shoppers (including me) try not to turn their head to stair.

When he stood up he jiggled his leg to rearrange and looked like half his sweats moved...

11. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wonder what our world would be like if it was socially appropriate for one guy to compliment another guy's bulge, in the same way that women compliment each other's hairstyles.

12. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think a better comparison is complimenting each other on how their boobs look

13. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

14. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    mmm BEAUTIFUL

Can recall a mate of mine (Str) who always did Commando etc, plus he had a hell of a sly smirk on his dial every bloody time, ahha he/i loved it.
    Winters were especially torturous., trackies/sweats on for several Months?? grrrrrr
    Never got a piece either the bastard (affectionatly ) ha
    enz
    (wish they had ready availability of digital cameras, in them days ha)

15. sophomore19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  16. KevinR

KevinR New Member

I love it when I catch guys having a sly look down when I've got my sweat pants on. Gets me horny ;)

17. Rumaridomatl2

Rumaridomatl2 New Member

Albums:
    you have a nice big cock. I know I'd check it out.

18. Rumaridomatl2

Rumaridomatl2 New Member

Albums:
    then suck it

19. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    THANKs fr the pic Soph19
    reminiscent of the day,s ha
    you can see how we would be flustered out of our brains huh?ha
    enz

20. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

I work in an office setting men wear mostly slacks shirts with ties during the week often on sat/sun we come into work to get caught up on clent stuff and the guys will show up in sweats, most of them look comando..a few a packing serious meat

Draft saved Draft deleted