Bulge in Sweats Looks

Media
I've noticed lots of guys working out at the YMCA when I'm there that seem to be commando, but I'm not sure if it's commando or if they're wearing boxers. One guys is crazy hot, and wears the same grey basketball shorts every day. His dick is constantly hanging down and a bit out and sways with every step. I can never keep from looking.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The blue sweats in the first pic of this group was the first I looked at and after seeing all the rest I returned to it, to compare with the others. It's my fave, followed by the first group's hardon in the sweats. Damn, mike, thx for these eye candies. BTW, would love to hear others' favorites and why.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell of a decent collection
THANKs mke75
once was yours is now mine/ours also, ha
thanks for sharing those, never had a folder of Sweats before
Quite like the clothed look, what you cant see nor have can be even more enticing huh?
(enjoy the 1/2 naked Grey Trackies hoisting up pic)
enz

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I like the grey and white sweats that men wear. Last Sunday I guy was jogging around the park. I went the opposite way so we pass each other face to face. He was swinging from side to side in a grey sweats pants. He maybe have on a loose boxer or loose boxer brief. He did not care. He got a big flaccid cock

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love it, and can only think that straight guys:

A. know that they are showing off,
B. Do it for an audience,
C. know that the gyms are full of mirrors and men.

I don't go comando in my sweats/warm up pants and boxers are a bit too bunched up looking, so I go with boxer breifs. They let the bulge protrude without looking boxers are stuffed in there.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
discovered weekends at the gyms can be nice and guys come in sweats (tho many like me wear shorts under them and just kick them off to work out

taintedjanuary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is almost as sexy as basketball shorts with nothing underneath. It's impossible for me not to stare at a hot straight guys package when he's wearing sweats, it completely turns me on. It might get me into trouble one day.. but I try my best not to be too obvious. ahaha.