Bulge looking gone wrong?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sandie305, May 3, 2008.

1. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    hi all,
    Now i am living back in London i spend all my time on the tube looking for the biggest bulges i can find. I then got wondering, it must be so obvious to the who's package i am staring at what I am doing!!:redface:
    Has anyone here been confronted? Have any of you been the victim? What goes on in your head when your bulge is being checked out?

2. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I go out wearing tight jeans like in avatar pic I get a lot of stares, however that was the reason for wearing them in the first place. I would be a liar if I said I did not like the stares, so stare away baby.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey....hehe why don't you post some of those pics man lol

4. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    i will!

5. Big Swinging Dick

Big Swinging Dick New Member

If you want to check out bulges without being noticed, wear sunglasses and look slightly away so you're not facing their buldge.

I used to do that all the time.

It's the only thing that made the 45 minute commute to work each way every day bearable.

6. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Sure, Do That All The Time, Its Amazing How Many Straightish Guys Look Back And Give You The Smile Or The Knowing Look, Got Confronted Once And A Bloke Asked Me What I Was Looking At, I Replied Sorry Mate, Trying To Work Out Where I Knew You From, You Look Familiar, Then Got An Apology.

Its Great Fun

7. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    NOT THE SAME THO BRO, LIKE IT LIGHT NOT DARK HEHE

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No. I force myself to be discreet enough that it will never be an issue. I never want to make any guy uncomfortable.

I'd rather think of me as the "subject", not the "victim". I never wear pants or shorts that are so tight that it's obscene. I look like just another guy unless someone looks closely. I don't mind if people check me out. We are all humans and we like to look at other humans.

It happens in public occasionally. If it's a good looking guy, I get turned on that he's looking. Anyone else, I'm flattered, but indifferent.

9. dcw4

dcw4 Member

a well hung guy in tight jeans or slacks is like a very hot women

who dresses like a whore, they want to be looked at!

but be careful, you never know (expecially with the women)

when you get a "What the hell are you looking at?"

it always makes me laugh!

Im looking at you , because you want people too look dumb-ass!

dcw4

10. luckyinky

luckyinky New Member

I was with a group of friends and kept on checking out this one bloke on the tube. This guy had a huge bulge. He caught me staring and put his hand over it to cover. Oops, stared too hard I guess.

11. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Victim? If anybody looks at me or my stuff there is no way I'm going to be feeling like a victim:rolleyes:

12. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

hardly worth looking these days. I grew up in the era of well fitting jeans, including Levis 501s and white Levis. Anyone remember Speedos? I don't think I got caught but then again who noticed or cared. :arms:

13. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Coming across guys, I always first look at their treasure to see if there is a bulge or not. If there is and I like it, I keep on looking.

I guess: why promoting your protrusion if you cannot accept that people look at it? So, I stare, and I do not mind that they know. Even if they know I am looking, I keep on looking. That is what it is therefore.
    It has happened, when there are not too many persons present, that I start touching myself, while staring at his bulge. Do not mind that the other guys notices it or not. I favour the idea that he knows it is because of him.

Until now, I did not really get into difficulties. Actually it is simple:

1° If you do not like people staring at your bulge, do not wear thight treausers.
    2° Iff you wear thight treasures, and you do not want people staring at it, turn away.

Hence, if you do not turn away while wearing thight treasures, it means you that you like what is going on.

14. Rosie50

Rosie50 New Member

Albums:
    Like Sandie I'm also a (very discreet, I think) bulge watcher/starer. One of my favourite passtimes. :smile: I have often wondered though, if I was caught out what I would do. I like dressing in sexy clothes and when I catch a guy out who's lookin at my boobs, I smile. I enjoy being looked at.

15. missnaughty

missnaughty New Member

Albums:
    I have also done quite a lot of staring at bulges. I sometime walk up to the guy and say outright "i love your bulge" or "fantastic bulge". Sometimes it does embarress them, but alot of the time, they do appreciate the compliment, and at times habe been complemented on my boobs, bum and legs. Sometimes we've worshipped eachother :lol:

16. Ricco1110

Ricco1110 Member

Albums:
    A collegue caught my boss( i work with 120 women and 15 men ) staring at my bulge whenever i walked past...I tell you we have gr8 feedback sessions as she is too concerned with my bulg than any work issues she may have..Also in previous jobs my bulge helped me get sales and referrals just like a pair of juicy hauge tits does it for me

wowowowowo

17. bluelite

bluelite New Member

i recently got caught looking at a straight kid in my class - he was walking towards me wearing white sweatpants, and i was looking for a while before i realized i'd been caught.
    whatever, you wear white sweatpants and someone's going to check out your big swinging cock :)

18. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never really thought of trousers as treasures...but hey...If there's a nice hard bulge going on...then what the heck, I'm in! LOLI was checking out one guy and he saw me doing it, I guess he was getting turned on because he started hitting his leg with his fist and then startedto step on his toes with his other foot, I was just enjoying the view, I didn'tmean for the guy to start abusing himself! LOL He was soon sporting a veryrespectable boner and his ears got rather red! It was hilarious to watch!he was rather cute and blushed nicely, had a heck of a time trying to cover up.

19. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I got caught looking once...I posted it in another thread some time ago.

Long story short, the guy winked, grabbed his bulge and shook his finger like "you can look, but I'm straight."

It was kinda embarrassing.

20. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

HAHAHHA SLUT! :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted