Bulge lovers...here's mine... and my new group...ck it out.

DILF

Just Browsing
Media
one woman's boring is another man's hot.
Nice pics and stories.
Funny how it's o.k. for women to have their own groups, magazines, talk shows, but when men want a place to bond women get in a huff for being left out. Just my humble opinion. No need to attack me too.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
bigguy7 said:
:bukkake:

Check out my big, fat bulge...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bigguysbulge/

:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:
It must not be new enough, because I've been a member for about half a mont now.

DILF said:
...Funny how it's o.k. for women to have their own groups, magazines, talk shows, but when men want a place to bond women get in a huff for being left out. Just my humble opinion. No need to attack me too.

No need for appologies I agree totally, men have nothing of their own. There is nothing I own that a woman tries to take and keep for herself, and I mean NOTHING.

My gripe is why do they always want to take it and make it theirs, for instance, womans boxers? Come on now. Or the womans Jock? Believe me, it's out there.

I've been preaching this same issue since forever, transcending time and dimension. :mad: :tongue: :rolleyes: :smile: :eek: :wink: :biggrin1: :cool:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you 100% on this one, DILF and Bryan. Men need to bond too, and not always with women; they need their space. If some women can't or don't want to understand that, then they have a problem: they're insensitive or insecure.

If some people don't like the site, which is their right, they can always go somewhere else.

DILF said:
one woman's boring is another man's hot.
Nice pics and stories.
Funny how it's o.k. for women to have their own groups, magazines, talk shows, but when men want a place to bond women get in a huff for being left out. Just my humble opinion. No need to attack me too.