Bulge Observation

giant1234

Experimental Member
Media
This is random, but has anyone ever noticed that an average or smaller guy can often show quite a big bulge? Why is that? Is it because everything is more compact and "packaged"? Or is it because a smaller cock tends to stick straight out (instead of hang down)? Obviously everyone is different, and it depends on clothing etc.

I played football in College, and I noticed this all the time. Guys much smaller than me would sometimes show a more pronounced bulge. Just a curious observation.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I noticed this and I think its because they don't "hang" down as much maybe? They tend get pushed against the pants by the balls. Especially if the balls are up close to the body....just a theory...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Much depends on the guys ass shape. A bubble butt tends to pull the fabric tightly around the cock and balls, hence pulling up his balls, hence making his cock "ride" on them and create a bigger bulge. Ass, underwear and pants make all the difference.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some guys' balls naturally rest up and out with the cock resting on top. I think this could create a more prominent bulge even with a smaller pecker, especially if the balls are a good size. Pouch underwear, too, I think, offers a better display of the goods, having the same or additional effect as this natural up/out condition. Sure does make for a nice view.

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah...i agree too. i have a buddy that his cock is on the smaller side, but he is always showing thru his clothes. i've also noticed that his balls are high up making his cock rest on top of them...i guess this gives him that extra bulge. also when he walks his bulge shifts with each movement. its interesting how this makes a difference...

giant1234

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty hung and find the weight makes it hang more than stand out and think that means smaller bulge sometimes. A jock helps it though!

This is what I'm thinking. At least, this has been my observation. Also, it seems like if a guy wears his pants very low, that can accentuate the bulge as well. But really, there's no way of knowing until the pants come off.

I agree with the balls statement. Then again you could have a guy who is "smaller" and his dick rest on his balls creating a bigger bulge and then when the pants come off and he gets hard it gets thick and big.

we all come in different shapes and sizes. Appearances can be deceiving.

frbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree, smaller keeps the package together which causes a compacted bulge. Knew a guy that had a short thick cock with big hanging balls that would make the bulge in his wranglers compress to form a big noticeable hump. When he would get hard it would press straight up along his fly.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smaller guys seem to have a higher-sitting bulge; bigger guys seem to have a lower-sitting bulge... but the size of your nutts and type of underwear play a big part. Still... It would be nice to have the option to pick a side.