Bulge Observation

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by giant1234, Sep 6, 2010.

1. giant1234

giant1234 Member

This is random, but has anyone ever noticed that an average or smaller guy can often show quite a big bulge? Why is that? Is it because everything is more compact and "packaged"? Or is it because a smaller cock tends to stick straight out (instead of hang down)? Obviously everyone is different, and it depends on clothing etc.

I played football in College, and I noticed this all the time. Guys much smaller than me would sometimes show a more pronounced bulge. Just a curious observation.

2. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have seen several shorter officers in the locker room.. and they seem to always sport a huge fat dick...

3. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I noticed this and I think its because they don't "hang" down as much maybe? They tend get pushed against the pants by the balls. Especially if the balls are up close to the body....just a theory...

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Much depends on the guys ass shape. A bubble butt tends to pull the fabric tightly around the cock and balls, hence pulling up his balls, hence making his cock "ride" on them and create a bigger bulge. Ass, underwear and pants make all the difference.

5. luna1388888888

Albums:
    Good question,ive noticed that also.I have an 11 inch thick cock that hangs down which i think my be the case where as if you have a smaller cock it may stick outward more than a large cock which would hang downward?

6. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would think it would be a combo of how tight the pants were plus how big their ball were. Ball don't shrink like cock.

7. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Some guys' balls naturally rest up and out with the cock resting on top. I think this could create a more prominent bulge even with a smaller pecker, especially if the balls are a good size. Pouch underwear, too, I think, offers a better display of the goods, having the same or additional effect as this natural up/out condition. Sure does make for a nice view.

8. luna1388888888

Albums:
    true,the balls do play a part in the bulge process,if the balls are sagging then the cock wouldnt stick out as much but if the balls where tight the cock would protrude outward more perhaps?

9. bbjj_789

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah...i agree too. i have a buddy that his cock is on the smaller side, but he is always showing thru his clothes. i've also noticed that his balls are high up making his cock rest on top of them...i guess this gives him that extra bulge. also when he walks his bulge shifts with each movement. its interesting how this makes a difference...

10. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You guys can all have huge bulges... Just get yourselves a pair of Andrew Christian Show-it boxers or briefs. They lift everything and push it out. Without padding etc... And they look HOT!

11. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm pretty hung and find the weight makes it hang more than stand out and think that means smaller bulge sometimes. A jock helps it though!

12. hugefrank

hugefrank New Member

Its mostly because everything is relative. A stud can have a small cock and pack it nicely and yet still look big.

13. giant1234

giant1234 Member

This is what I'm thinking. At least, this has been my observation. Also, it seems like if a guy wears his pants very low, that can accentuate the bulge as well. But really, there's no way of knowing until the pants come off.

14. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

there is never agreement on what normal is... and that includes bulges.

15. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with the balls statement. Then again you could have a guy who is "smaller" and his dick rest on his balls creating a bigger bulge and then when the pants come off and he gets hard it gets thick and big.

we all come in different shapes and sizes. Appearances can be deceiving.

16. frbulge

frbulge New Member

Albums:
    I agree, smaller keeps the package together which causes a compacted bulge. Knew a guy that had a short thick cock with big hanging balls that would make the bulge in his wranglers compress to form a big noticeable hump. When he would get hard it would press straight up along his fly.

17. bigonepleaser

bigonepleaser New Member

Smaller guys seem to have a higher-sitting bulge; bigger guys seem to have a lower-sitting bulge... but the size of your nutts and type of underwear play a big part. Still... It would be nice to have the option to pick a side.

Draft saved Draft deleted