Bulge on a motorcycle

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by GettingBigger, Jun 28, 2004.

1. GettingBigger

GettingBigger New Member

Hey guys:

Ever sport a huge bulge while on a motorcycle? :eek: I bet some of the stares must be priceless...

2. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I've done a hell of a lot more than just sport wood on a bike!!!!!!

3. goodboygonebad98

I have a Harley. Depending on the weather, I sometimes wear my chaps (over my jeans) which can make the bulge look bigger. It tends to make your eye focus on the crotch. Not all bad! ^_^

4. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Several years ago I was at an intersection waiting for the light to change. I happened to look over and in the next lane was a stud on a motorcycle wearing shorts. He had his legs spread apart and his dick was hanging out the right side. This is one time I cussed the light for changing to green!

5. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: O.K explaine to the cop why your passsinger is pantless, laying back arcoss the tank facing backwards....

P.S. I beat the ticket (the poor old cop just didn't know how to write it up)

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

That position would be hard to explain, BRMSTN, but fun to remember. My senior year in high school, I got my Indian motorcycle and never hesitated to take interested classmates for a ride. The first one I took was a female with the strongest hand grip of all.

Although my saddle had hand grips on each side, the inexperienced rider found it more convenient to wrap her arms around my waist. The first time I 'gunned' my bike, Norma Dean's reaction was to clamp down on my dick with her right hand. This clamping and releasing continued every time I twisted the throttle and then backed off. Her dick playing, along with her tits pressing against my back, was enough to make me eager to test other riders' reactions, always telling them to wrap theirs arms around my waist to be nice and safe! Before bike days, it was generally my hand on my dick, but it was fun learning how different hands felt wrapped around it. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted